Hardware Nunchuck freezing

dove_g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Is there any reason why nunchuck connected in Wiimote (with wiimotion plus inside) freeze from time to time in game. All you need to do then is to re-connect nunchuck and nunchuck is working ok.

This isn't such a big problem, but it is very annoying when this happens every 3-10 minutes, sometimes even more in some games.

Thank you.

dove_g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Are you sure your nunchuck or Wii remote doesn't have a problem with it's connector? Have you tried a different Nunchuck?

Nope, I'm not sure. As far as I see, it seems the most problems I get with LEGO LOTR (every 3-10mins), in other hand Lego Batman 1 (freeze once per hour), other games doens't freeze so much.
I will try to run LOTR with other cios.

Btw, I do have d2x 9 beta:
247 (base 37)
248 (base 58)
249 (base 56)
250 (base 57)
Is there any diff between them? Does this mean that on 249 I do have base 56 modified with d2x (beta 9) and that in 250 I have 250 based od 57 modifed by d2x?

P.S.
I know it is beta, I will try to put back on v8.

dove_g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Just added:
- nope it is not nunchuck or Wiimote connector. While playing I have try to move cable, but no changes, you must re-connect to "reset".

dove_g

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Problem cause:
- connector pins on nunchuck seems to be problem from numerous connecting - disconnecting (pins were tucked in)

Problem solved:
- nunchuck pins gently pushed out with needle

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Problem cause:
- connector pins on nunchuck seems to be problem from numerous connecting - disconnecting (pins were tucked in)

Problem solved:
- nunchuck pins gently pushed out with needle

I was just thinking of mentioning you should check out the contacts but I see you got this well in hand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo