MutantMecha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does anyone have a live link to an ntsc nand for usbloaderGX
I guess im late to the party on getting wiiware working and all the links i find are long dead.
If anyone can upload the nand off their drive preferably a fresh one. I'm sure it will help allot of people out.
I'm willing to upload my PALaus nand in exchange.

Its just that working out which files are pal and which are ntsc is allot of trial and error it would be easier to just have both.

Sorry if its not cool to ask for nands here. This is my first post after lurking this site for years
Thanks whoever can help

EDIT: I did some digging and foundout that useing a nand not from your console specifically may brick your wii so yeah apparently you can generate a new region nand who knew thanks

Last edited by MutantMecha,

MutantMecha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I looked into it and it is indeed taboo to list nand downloads.
Does anyone even know if neek can load foreign nands that whould help

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you trying to get someone ekses nand dump? Any homebrew you are trying to setup on the wii can use a peraonal nand dump. And if its a region issue you can always region change it...

MutantMecha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks i didnt know i could do that. Ill give it ago.
mikey420 the reason i ask is that it was mentioned in a tutorial by cyan i was reading that you can use another region nand
Btw cyan its cool that your so fast to help out people here the posts i read from you while trying to set up usbloader really helped so thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-