ROM Hack NTR Translation plugin?

Ichiriki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, i've been using some NTR plugins such as the OOT3D one, and it worked just fine, but when it comes to the NTR translation plugin, it simply doesn't work, i've checked on FBI the Title ID of the game (its a digimon game wich is in japanese and i want to play it on eng or whatever), and i placed the folder with that title ID in the plugin folder with the plugin inside the folder, but it doesn't work :\

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you compiled the layered plugin and pasted it into the /plugin/<title_id>/ and pasted the files you want to replace into your sd card in the correct folder (the one you input when compiling the plugin)?

Or you can try this instead

Ichiriki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you compiled the layered plugin and pasted it into the /plugin/<title_id>/ and pasted the files you want to replace into your sd card in the correct folder (the one you input when compiling the plugin)?

Or you can try this instead
I tried the OnionFS, still doesn't work.
The thing u say about compiling the layered plugin, i don't get that.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the OnionFS, still doesn't work.
The thing u say about compiling the layered plugin, i don't get that.
Layeredfs plugin is used for translations.
When you are compiling the plugin, you need to input a folder name (let's say, digimon), then, the plugin is created.
You put the recently created plugin into /plugin/<title_id>/
And you also need to create a folder with the name you selected when compiling the plugin (taking the previous example, /digimon)
Inside that folder, you paste the translation (frecuently a bunch of folders and files that will replace the original ones when you lunch the game)

EDIT:
This is what I mean

Last edited by Arubaro,
Reactions: Ichiriki

Ichiriki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Layeredfs plugin is used for translations.
When you are compiling the plugin, you need to input a folder name (let's say, digimon), then, the plugin is created.
You put the recently created plugin into /plugin/<title_id>/
And you also need to create a folder with the name you selected when compiling the plugin (taking the previous example, /digimon)
Inside that folder, you paste the translation (frecuently a bunch of folders and files that will replace the original ones when you lunch the game)

EDIT:
This is what I mean

Okay, im lost with the tutorial, idk where to find the "DecryptedExeFS.bin" :l

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to dump it from the game.
There are various ways to do it

EDIT:
The easiest way in my opinion is having the .cia, use the "CIA decryptor (deep)" of decrypt9
And then use these comands with the decrypted cia

EDIT2:
Again, If I were you, I would try onion, as you don't need to mess up with external tools or decrypt9, it's just drag & drop

Last edited by Arubaro,
Reactions: Ichiriki

Ichiriki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to dump it from the game.
There are various ways to do it

EDIT:
The easiest way in my opinion is having the .cia, use the "CIA decryptor (deep)" of decrypt9
And then use these comands with the decrypted cia

EDIT2:
Again, If I were you, I would try onion, as you don't need to mess up with external tools or decrypt9, it's just drag & drop

The layered plugin gives me this error>

C:\Users\Ichi 3D\Desktop\CFW 3DS\LAYERED FS TRANSLATOR\DevKitPro\NTR\NTR\LayeredFS>del plugin\source\autogen.h
Could Not Find C:\Users\Ichi 3D\Desktop\CFW 3DS\LAYERED FS TRANSLATOR\DevKitPro\NTR\NTR\LayeredFS\plugin\source\autogen.h

The onion thing simply doesnt work for me ...

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The layered plugin gives me this error>

C:\Users\Ichi 3D\Desktop\CFW 3DS\LAYERED FS TRANSLATOR\DevKitPro\NTR\NTR\LayeredFS>del plugin\source\autogen.h
Could Not Find C:\Users\Ichi 3D\Desktop\CFW 3DS\LAYERED FS TRANSLATOR\DevKitPro\NTR\NTR\LayeredFS\plugin\source\autogen.h

The onion thing simply doesnt work for me ...
Please, try https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...-plugin-fork-that-works-with-any-game.453218/ instead like @Arubaro suggest above, you doesn't need to compile -> easier.

edit: onionFS works. Where did you place the files?

Place the onionFS plugin into sd/plugin/titleID/

and the patch in sd/OnionFS/TitleID/

Last edited by RealityNinja,

Ichiriki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

ElectricRampage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i've been using some NTR plugins such as the OOT3D one, and it worked just fine, but when it comes to the NTR translation plugin, it simply doesn't work, i've checked on FBI the Title ID of the game (its a digimon game wich is in japanese and i want to play it on eng or whatever), and i placed the folder with that title ID in the plugin folder with the plugin inside the folder, but it doesn't work :\
If you are using a certain plugin file you have to press select to open the plugin menu when in game of it's a newer plugin pres x and t and there should be a folder called plugins but if your using an older plugin you have to use button combos to activate cheats

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1