ntr plugins not working?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by omegazeroINFI, Mar 24, 2017.

1. omegazeroINFI
    OP

omegazeroINFI Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2015
    United States
    i was trying to use plugins like the etrian oddysey 4 plugin from this link

http://ntrplugins.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Plugins

this is one of many that come with no documentation as far as i can tell. it says it "has a menu" and thaat its triggered with x+y. am i missing something with these? or do most of these just flat out not work?

2. CrispyCola

CrispyCola GBAtemp Regular

Feb 8, 2017
    United States
    Sand
    Are you even using NTR? Do you know what it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. omegazeroINFI
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2015
    United States
    ive gotten it to work for games like monster hunter generations, pokemon gen 7, and xenoblade, but ones like etrian oddysey elude me.

4. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    did you make sure it was for the region of the game your playing? you cant use a different region plugin on say a NTSC game.

5. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    ninja'd. that's what I was thinking. I looked up the title id, and it's to the US version despite it saying it's for both US/EU.

6. omegazeroINFI
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2015
    United States
    for at least that game in particular, the folder id and the id from fbi match. im trying the resident evil mercenaries one and so far, only one of the key codes for it works. something about these ntr plugins just doesnt want to work i think.

7. omegazeroINFI
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2015
    United States
    can anyone try those plugins and let me know if they run into the same problem?

8. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I just tried the etrian odyssey 4 one. it doesn't work for me either. no game plugin listed in the ntr menu. I think someone may have used the wrong title id for the game. maybe they were trying to use the European version?

9. omegazeroINFI
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2015
    United States
    even then, i think an updated list of existing ntr plugins would be nice. re mercenaries only has 1 working code in its cheat which is freeze time while the rest dont do anything. are there more lists out there?

also, eo untold had the same issue as eo4, so i was under the impression the etrian series just doesnt work.

10. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    try the European version and change the ntr plugin title id to that of the European version. it claims it works for both the US and the EU versions.