The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi. This may be a dumb question but is there any way to use NTR CFW through means of the Homebrew Launcher? I have a friend who wants to be able to use the cheat plugin that NTR has to offer but is very hesitant about going all out hacking his Old 3DS.

I doubt this is even possible but just for shits and giggles I figured I'd ask in the off chance there was some sort of development for this to be real.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
You need a cfw such as Luma3DS to launch NTR CFW(bootNTR).
To use a CFW you need to downgrade to 9.2 or have arm9loaderhax and be on 11.0.
With NTR cfw you can do all kinds of stuff such as cheating and even screen recording on the new 3ds.
To setup CFW/arm9loaderhax check this guide https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
It's pretty easy, quick and most of all safe, if you follow everthing correctly
And
no, you cant use NTR CFW on homebrew, as I said before, you need CFW to run it

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This discussion may be over but i just wanted to add that even if you use ntr cfw for homebrew, you have to actually install homebrew cia cause the homebrew launcher doesn't work for some reasons, i try to load it and it freeze, then i have to reboot system. I'm not one to install so many homebrew on home menu since i can just use the loader but i guess is not anyone priority to fix that. :P

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This discussion may be over but i just wanted to add that even if you use ntr cfw for homebrew, you have to actually install homebrew cia cause the homebrew launcher doesn't work for some reasons, i try to load it and it freeze, then i have to reboot system. I'm not one to install so many homebrew on home menu since i can just use the loader but i guess is not anyone priority to fix that. :P
Actually the ntr cfw works fine with my hbl.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: someone is saying ultimate nes remix didn't had less games, it makes my brain hurts