NTR cheats question

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by A H4CK3RS L1F3, May 27, 2016.

1. A H4CK3RS L1F3
    OP

A H4CK3RS L1F3 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2016
    United States
    Hi. I am using an old3DS on firmware 11.0 with A9LH and luma installed. I have the BootNTR cia ver. 3.2, and i works fine. But I am trying to use cheats. I madea couple of my own for MK7 and i am wondering where you activate the cheats from? I've researched a bit and people are saying you have to press buttons on the NTR menu. Idk what to press, and the cheat menu is not showing up! i would like to access and play with cheats on some games. Please help. Any help is thankful.

2. ih8ih8sn0w

ih8ih8sn0w Koreaboo

Aug 22, 2015
    United States
    Hell
    If you have the cheat.plg files in /plugins/tidlow then press x+y to bring up the ntr cfw menu. There should be a cheats option somewhere on the first page that you can use to enable/disable cheats. If you made your own cheats, you should know what button triggers them.

3. A H4CK3RS L1F3
    OP

A H4CK3RS L1F3 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2016
    United States
    Okay thanks i got it! But one more question. Every time i try to create my own cheat (through DarkFlare69's tutorial) i get an error. I get the cheats from fort42. When i activate the cheat from the cheat menu the game freezes for about 2 seconds and then it gives me a BLACK SCREEN WITH THE 3DS ERROR TO RESTART MY 3DS. How do i fix this and get my own cheats to work? Also, if you could, can you send me a file on the cheatplg file example? I would like to know if i am adding multiple-line codes right. Thanks.

Last edited by A H4CK3RS L1F3, May 29, 2016