ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I'm sorry I didn't clearly express my question. I'm going to ask the JPN version (for 0004000000118300) of these codes.

Code:
Etrian Mystery Dungeon (USA) - 000400000015B200
All Materials you own x 99

C0000000 00000118
28B4DDB4 00000063
DC000000 0000000C
D1000000 00000000

Anyway, thank you.:)
Here is you plugin

Attachments

• Etrian Mystery Dungeon (USA) - 000400000015B200.rar
    86.4 KB · Views: 180
Reactions: AngelBeatsl

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Thank you for your enthusiastic answer,But I just want the cheat code for the Japanese version of the game. (for 0004000000118300)

Etrian Mystery Dungeon Game Title ID:
0004000000118300(JPN)
000400000015b200(USA)
Ok sorry but i need Japanese code to convert them into your plugin, no code i can't do anything :(

Reactions: AngelBeatsl

Danilo21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Aiutatemi per favore
[QUOTE = "Danilo21, post: 9000684, membro: 522616"] ciao qualcuno ha il plugin eur di dragon ball fusion non riesco a trovarli [/ QUOTE]

Danilo21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
[Request]Someone then create a .plg file for inazuma eleven 3 ogre EUR If you need something let me know what and where I can go

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
[Request]Someone then create a .plg file for inazuma eleven 3 ogre EUR If you need something let me know what and where I can go

Attachments

• Inazuma_Eleven_3_Team_Ogre_Attacks_00040000000F8000.rar
    87.2 KB · Views: 187
  • Inazuma_Eleven_3_Team_Ogre_Attacks_00040000000F7F00.rar
    86.7 KB · Views: 202

hector2576

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
hi excuse me, does anyone have a monster hunter stories plugin that works for O3ds for the USA version or for the EUR? I had a plugin that worked, but my sd was damaged and I don't know where to download it, someone to help me please, if you have this type of plugin

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

has probado mi plugin porque hay muchas código de huevo.... pero gracias

Edit : todos los códigos están en mi plugin.....
hi excuse me, I just read this, can you pass me your plugin please, I'm hopeful that the one I had was yours, because I remember I took out almost all the tricks I had from your post

Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I don't know, i'm not the othor for these code, i only convert it. Sorry :(

hi excuse me, does anyone have a monster hunter stories plugin that works for O3ds for the USA version or for the EUR? I had a plugin that worked, but my sd was damaged and I don't know where to download it, someone to help me please, if you have this type of plugin

Attachments

• Monster_Hunter_Stories_EUR_00040000001BC600.rar
    96.4 KB · Views: 156
  • Monster_Hunter_Stories_USA_00040000001BC500.rar
    97.2 KB · Views: 141
  • LBX_Little_Battlers_eXperience_USA_0004000000147100.rar
    87.1 KB · Views: 196
Reactions: hector2576

hector2576

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
gracias :D, sorry, do you know if any of the tricks can generate eggs? because, I don't know which one has that option, I'm reviewing them, but I don't know English haha, I'm using the google translator, if none of the options has an option about eggs I would like to know haha, I saw the European version that you just passed, it has An option that says Hatch egg, but I don't know if xD that option gives me all the eggs, or what it does exactly, if you don't know nothing happens xD, is that in the message I quoted above you said that your plugins had an option of eggs , and well xD the truth if I need a trick like that a lot, because there are monsties that I can't get like the glavenus

Last edited by hector2576,
Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
gracias :D, sorry, do you know if any of the tricks can generate eggs? because, I don't know which one has that option, I'm reviewing them, but I don't know English haha, I'm using the google translator, if none of the options has an option about eggs I would like to know haha, I saw the European version that you just passed, it has An option that says Hatch egg, but I don't know if xD that option gives me all the eggs, or what it does exactly, if you don't know nothing happens xD, is that in the message I quoted above you said that your plugins had an option of eggs , and well xD the truth if I need a trick like that a lot, because there are monsties that I can't get like the glavenus
Sorry, i nevers play this game so i don't know how egg it can give you :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think