ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have been wanting to play FE:W lately. I dumped game cart while ago using GodMode9 and installing as CIA using FBI. Should I update game to 1.4? If yes, how should I go about doing that? Also, where can I get NTR cheat plugin for 1.4? My N3DS is on Luma (Not sure which version), and B9S (Not sure version either). Thoughts and help on all this appreciated :)

Update: I also use "that shop" on N3DS, but don't remember how to update it with latest games/keys. Help on that appreciated also :)

Last edited by Skeet1983,

aruna

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
2f2e147004087514029cd86b2af803a6
ok this is sound a bid tad serious but.... if anyone see signature what does that mean? :x

im not try to being a busy body here... but its already there... on sc0tline signature
just click the icon

for those who wandering where sc0tline file is here https://mega.nz/#F!sWZlFbZJ!jIUkiuCUCk4pA6R0eQynYw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

apologise for spamming post... please look at sc0tline reply and find this icon

2f2e147004087514029cd86b2af803a6.png

Last edited by aruna,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This week end or the next week I will update my codes/plugin for this game but it will take me some time

edit: my plugin support the 1.4.0 update, check my signature :) (note: dlc features not added yet)

Hi Sc0tline, does your plugin for FE:W work with standard NTR/BootNTR? I don't have CTRPF... Help appreciated :)

Last edited by Skeet1983,

WrysOfTalys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ok, but does it work with BootNTR? That is what I use. Help greatly appreciated [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that's Nanquitas' BootNTR Selector, then yes. That's exactly what I'm using. Just go to Sc0tline's links in his signature for the proper download location.

assassins7777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hello to all there is some new update for the cheat plugin for metroid samus return because the one I have does not have the latest update that have come out thanks in advance.

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any of you who've been using scotlines updated 1.4 plugin for FE:W able to tell me if you got the movement cheat through walls to work? It doesn't for me..also not sure how to get the weapon modifier mod to work :S

Garcia111907o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just download the SMT IV Apocalypse plugin for my new game+ run and testing some stuff
someone know what "demon modifier" does? i idnt see any changes

Does anyone happen to know the answer to this? I thought this would something fun to play around with but can't figure it out.

Surf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, just managed to get Monster Hunter XX on my 3ds the other day and Ive been trying to look for a transmog ntr plugin the past week to no avail. Would anyone know anything about this. Specifically forcefully unlocking the option and having no restrictions on what you can transmog

Reactions: Anthos

kari19suzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@chronoss you posted this link to a ntr plugin on page 58 and it doesn't work what so ever.
just wished to let you know. i wish this game had one goddamn usa plugin and not only a japanese one.
can convert this too to ntr ? http://www.speedfly.cn/11046.html

fossil fighter frontier usa - 000400000012DB00

i have the file right here if you need it to test (at the bottom of the post) but while the plugin may load, nothing happens when you press select or bring up the ntr menu with xy for the game plugins as it doesn't appear. i did both to make sure speedfly. had uploaded a 2.0 but they never do but just to be safe ya know?. but uhm yeah i would like to say the man had stated in his post to my knowledge very clearly he needed a usa plugin and not a jap one but the fault doesn't lie on you but him as he clearly posted a jpn one and not one for a usa country. anyway moving on just wanted to point this out as i am probably the only person waiting for fossil fighters frontier to have a usa plugin to this date, hell we don't even have a european one.
so sad this game series is underloved. but yeah I'm done typing the paragraph and going on a spiel. sorry if i offened you through out this post.

Attachments

• ioritree s 3DS NTR CFW Trainer 20180117.rar
    113.3 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by kari19suzu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Totally Nutz :rofl2: +1