ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

xelrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
For your sources, are you using those with the blankCheatMenu from Nanquitas repository? I tried to compile it with some skills loaded into the +24 armor skills section, but it keeps giving me an error. I couldn't find where you'd explained how to use the sources~~
what error youre getting from the console?

SOJ277

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what error youre getting from the console?
Sorry I don't know how to copy paste from console, but here's a picture
Could you let me know what other info you need? Or if you can already see the problem, could you let me know/send me a zip of the proper files. I must have done something wrong haha. I'm just starting to learn how to use NTR and stuff.

Attachments

• 2017-04-05.png
    2017-04-05.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 433
Last edited by SOJ277,

FATE4LIFE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is there a MHXX Plugin for Online ?
I dont want to 1shoot the monsters just Brave bar and stamina.
I already finish all the game and im HR189 i just want more fun u know

xelrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sorry I don't know how to copy paste from console, but here's a picture
Could you let me know what other info you need? Or if you can already see the problem, could you let me know/send me a zip of the proper files. I must have done something wrong haha. I'm just starting to learn how to use NTR and stuff.
Use this. I didnt use the blankcheatmenu, i used darkflare69's mario kart 7 ntr plugin source instead.

Edit: Outdated

Last edited by xelrix,
Reactions: Zanie07 and SOJ277

x06xpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was using your plugin, but everytime I turn on 'Free Smith' code, my game freeze. Am I doing something wrong?

edit:forgot to mention I'm using o3ds with ntr mode 3
certain cheat have instructions how to use them, if you press y while the cursor is on that cheat, you can see that it mention something about turning that cheat on , on the save selection screen...

Zanie07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
anyone here having NTR cheat plugin source code for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate? I couldn't re-compile the Blackrose28's source code...

Last edited by Zanie07,

Big_Gum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people
I tried reading a lot on NTR cheats and plugins, but I still have no clue what to do.
I have a large lack of knowledge on this whole thing and I would really appreciate if someone would help me by giving me instructions in short on how to use cheat plugins for MHXX
Though I am even having problem booting the NTR
What I know so far is that my O3DS is hardmodded and that it's on a firmware version 11.3.0-36E
I've tried looking for instructions, but all I found here are the above listed XX cheat plugins.
NTR is refusing to boot as it says firmware version isn't supported, though it says Mode 3 works with 11.3 and O3DS
What do I have to do from here?

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@chronoss, pretty much none of the cheats for Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker work, even after the green top screen as the game booted, and Tekken 3D freezes after the Nintendo 3DS logo disappears. Both of these are for the US versions...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.