1. FATE4LIFE

FATE4LIFE Advanced Member
    Newcomer

My Bad , btw i search about this on google and i found this now https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http://larksan.wp.xdomain.jp/?p=2416&edit-text=

its works for me im now able to run the cheat.plg from mhxx on o3ds using boot mode-3

Edit#2: Wow the NTR plugin is working now for me , im using cheats like max money and that stuff and its working , i donwloaded all the files needed on the link that i provide.

Edit#3: The english patch is working too with the cheats

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  2. iDropOut

iDropOut Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    thank you so much, all working well with my old 3ds..

3. ewin00

ewin00 GBAtemp Regular

Indonesia
    the display.plg is for monsters HP

4. Lyrial

Lyrial Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Cheers;
    I recently started playing Fire Emblem Awakening with O3DS and I have the most recent version of NTR CFW... however the FEA plugin listed here doesn't seem to want to work for me. I also tried it with NTR3 (just in case) and it didn't work (didn't expect it to, really.) The region is US (as is the code, supposedly) and there doesn't seem to be anything out of order there (Plugins > 00040000000A0500 > Awakening.plg is where it's located as per the usual...)

NTR loads up fine, does its whole thing and exits to the Home screen as it's supposed to. At which point I open Awakening, load up my game (green flash on the screen and all!) and try all the usual ways to get the menu to pop up (Select, which just does what the game has it programmed to; Start, does nothing; X+Y brings up the NTR menu, but no game plugin menu). I'm aware that these were ported over from Gameshark, but there are no instructions to go with the FEA plugin to tell me what key combos work for activating codes -- nor do the sites listed in the OT give me the activation keys to assist.

Please let me know if I am missing something or if you need more information... honestly I really just want the plugin to work properly and would appreciate any assistance that may be offered.

5. Shirokami~

Shirokami~ Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I has to be SD://plugin/[TitleID]/Awakening.plg, looks like you messed up with the plugin-folder, since you said it's SD://Plugins and so on

6. Lyrial

Lyrial Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Apologies, I thought the SD part could go without saying. I have successfully used OTHER NTR codes without trouble. I am only having an issue with the one for Awakening.

7. RJCline

RJCline GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Mario Party: Star Rush USA? anyone know if theres one that freezes time?

8. Shirokami~

Shirokami~ Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    You tried a different one for Awakening? Something like that never happened to me, only when I messed up the folder-structur(?), so yea ._.

9. Lyrial

Lyrial Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I have tried many different ones from several sites (including the Speedfly site that I usually get my plugins from, which claims it has a menu in game with X+Y) and it didnt work. I actually created an account just to ask because I had gotten so fed up lol

10. Ryumaru

Ryumaru Creator of themes for 3DS

Brazil
    Hum

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  11. Ryumaru

Ryumaru Creator of themes for 3DS

Brazil
    One question, I tried to use the ntr codes from the speedfly site, for the following games.
    Super Smash Bros
    Monster Hunter Stories
    Mario Maker

When I ran the game, after the green screen appeared, it failed to load the game.
    A screen with the following message appeared.

There was an error and the software was closed.

My question is, I ran these plugins in the New 3DS, the NTR plugins for extended memory games have some limitations in the New 3DS.The codes I downloaded in this topic for New 3DS games worked.

12. Sicarolov

Sicarolov Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Any news on that MHXX plugin's online capabilities?

13. xelrix

xelrix GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    Here's an ntr plugin (and source) for mhxx that should work online (tested it myself) and works with o3ds on ntr mode3 together with the translation patch (using it myself).

Credits goes to nanquitas for the libs, rydog for the blankcheatmenu, darkflare69 for the actual source file being used (because of online cheating), and of course ymyn for the glorious mhxx cheats.

For removing background image, fill_img certain entry from the config.h (inside Sources/helpers folder) will omit the images on compile.

In case somebody wondering, the armor slots extender cheats were indeed based on ymyn's (refer fort42) but instead of handling the patch codes like how a respectable c coder would, i convert them manually to memwrites. thus, the longass codes for it.
    Edit: outdated

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  14. FATE4LIFE

FATE4LIFE Advanced Member
    Newcomer

i already post a link that i found working on o3ds ntr mode -3

15. xelrix

xelrix GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    Mine used the select cheat menu and also includes the source for educational purpose or incase people want to change things abit.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  16. hpprinter

hpprinter Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Well I don't wanna look entitled but would it be possible to make a plugin like the one in speedfly but with online enabled? Y'know, with a menu to enable each cheat individually instead of combining multiple into a single one.

I have no idea how to make those, I suppose it's a lot of work, but the one Nanquitas did for MhGen way back when was really good, it would be nice to have one for MHXX. I don't see him making another one with online enabled though.

17. xelrix

xelrix GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    Yes you can!
    It's really easy and straightforward once you get the hang of it.
    Of course i wouldnt do it myself since initially this was for personal use (hence the bundled cheats and only partial cheats ported from fort42) because im lazy.

Only 3 files that you have to edit to do it:
    cheat.c (main file where the cheats are)
    cheat.h (need to declare/define the function/cheats from cheat.c to be used in create_menu.c)
    create_menu.c (make menu entries)

I've commented which codes does what in cheat.c, so you can just separate them into different function.
    I've also included the default, non cheat value in case you want to make a toggle for an actual on/off.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    hpprinter likes this.
  18. Lyrial

Lyrial Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Still hoping for some help with this, but it seems to have been buried by other responses :)

19. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki GBAtemp Regular

The MHXX one works fine though unfortunately it's missing some codes that the speedfly plugin has like Infinite Brave Gauge and others (which we can't do much about since no source code).

20. TheVelvetTear

TheVelvetTear Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yes. One that contains everything and in an usable online format without being clumped together into three categories of nonsense.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Gateshark, Plugin], Cheats