Hacking NTR CFW

Newedge_Isaiah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know i keep asking stuff, but can someone please make a different tutorial on how to create your own cheat plugins!? Seriously i am just wanna know how to add multi line codes and make them work. Please just help me, because no one seems to know. Just tell me or show me the format i have to make the codes in. Please.

This is how i am currently adding them but the cheats still don't work:

EDIT: I also found that to fix the "3ds restart error" you have to change the
"(cheatEnabled[0]) {" to the number 1, it will let the cheat be activated but it wont work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 229
Last edited by Newedge_Isaiah,

Deleted member 369977

Felyne Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First question from my side, Do you know how to code in C?
If not, you should look that up first. Did it? Good. Then we can continue.
As you probably now know we count 0, 1, 2, 3, ..., So changing the cheatEnabled[1] back to cheatEnabled[0] should make your code execute.
If there is an error occurring then your code if faulty.
And something else you should've already known about if you read some other tutorials. WriteU16 is for 16 bit values. ( That's 2 bytes ). You want to write an integer (9.999.999) that's way higher then the maximum of 16 bit short values ( 65535 ). You must use WriteU32.
the "3ds restart error" occurred because of this.

Long story short: Change the WriteU16 to WriteU32 and revert your change from cheatEnabled[1] back to cheatEnabled[0]

Newedge_Isaiah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So like this?

It still gives me an error.

Look i am sorry to trouble you but could you post a cheat.plg file NOT built so i can see exactly how it was coded?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 226
Last edited by Newedge_Isaiah,

Deleted member 369977

Felyne Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And now you're just trying to simply plug in a gateshark code and hope for magic.
This will never work. You have to translate the gateshark code to c, not just Write to some random addresses and hope for magic.
Take a look at my documentation right here: https://github.com/imthe666st/NTRClient/wiki/Gateshark

You can't just use a gateshark code and write values, you must translate it to c.

Reactions: Temarile and Joel16

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30