Homebrew NTR CFW + Kit Kat / Nitro Stream - Monster Hunter Gen Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mathaeuz
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,778
  • Replies Replies 2

Mathaeuz

New Member
Newbie
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
33
XP
76
Country
Brazil
Hi There!

I'm using a New 3DS XL with Boot NTR installed ( NTR CFW 3.3 to 3.6 ) so I can stream to my computer. Both Kit Kat and Nitro Stream connections work.

However, whenever I play Monster Hunter Generations (U) (cartridge) the stream will work fine only up until I reach a village NPC. If I press Home I see the network mode has shifted from blue [Internet] to orange [Local], meaning the wifi connection was closed and the stream can't continue. If I then try to create or join a online hub, the stream returns.

Because of this I'm not able to stream the single player content (Village Quests). I've found a few 2016 videos of people doing solo quests just fine, though...

Am I missing something? Help appreciated!

Mathaeuz.
 
After u launch NTR open Rosalina Menu, and enable Debugger.
This will make ur 3ds stay connected on internet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mathaeuz

Site & Scene News