KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Laptop?
I have windows, and it look like that
1461141965-62529609.jpg

I will buy it, if in the worst case it won't work, it's 0.99€, nothing to lose...
Get into sound settings and check what you have under Recording. if your 3DS is showing up as a microphone it might sound very loud and distorted, but if it shows up as Line In, then it should sound great. Might be a way to set to port be used as a microphone or a line in.

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Console
N3DS XL/ Reinand 4.2/ Emunand 10.7
NTR CFW 3.4 preview version 2

OS
Windows 10

Router
Netgear WGR614v10
3DS connected via 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g
Wireless channel 11
PC connected via ethernet

Recording Software

OBS- Open Broadcaster Software

Software Tested Myself (some not shown here)
Bravely Second (30-40 fps)
Monster Hunter X/Generations (25-30 fps)
Majora's Mask (30+ fps)
Beyond the Labyrinth (30+ fps)
Xenoblade Chronicles (30-40 fps but the game runs slower than usual and sound disorts)
Fire Emblem Fates (30+ fps)

Last edited by Tzuba,

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i am facing problems with fake proxy

it stays on this screen forever

7xrBD3y.png
This is normal, it means that the proxy is running on your network. If you've set up your PC's IP as the proxy under the 3DS Internet settings, you'll see a line appear in the command prompt when your 3DS connects to the network.

Reactions: brkun

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is normal, it means that the proxy is running on your network. If you've set up your PC's IP as the proxy under the 3DS Internet settings, you'll see a line appear in the command prompt when your 3DS connects to the network.

Got it working, thank you!

It's pretty simple anyway =)

Now i am gonna test preview2.

Reactions: NekoMichi

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

I set said proxy as IP but nothing changed and when trying to connect through NTRDebugger it just gave me an error on the connection, though I can connect perfectly okay when directly going 3ds->router like I always do for general purpose. Any tips?

My pc is connected over cable and doesn't have a wifi card to transmit a network, could that be why?

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you guys setting up your router to AP Mode? Im curious how much that actually helps.

How do you mean? Coz a router that is not an access point might as well be on the junkyard... Not being an access point means you cannot directly connect to it with *anything* in your household to get wifi from it.
Point is - if you connect to your router for regular online play or like your phone or whatnot else then it's already an AP.

Phemeto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you mean? Coz a router that is not an access point might as well be on the junkyard... Not being an access point means you cannot directly connect to it with *anything* in your household to get wifi from it.
Point is - if you connect to your router for regular online play or like your phone or whatnot else then it's already an AP.

I'm not too familiar with wifi settings and routers, but when you login to your router (or mine at least) it is set to the default mode (forget what it's called, maybe wifi mode). But I have the option to set it to AP (access point) mode, which the github instructions states you should do. Now I was streaming and recording just fine with both my pc and 3ds on the 2.4ghz Wireless network the router has by default. (No ethernet or 5ghz network for my pc).

So I was wondering what/if any benefits there are to the AP mode and why the instructions state you should do it, when it clearly is required.

Just a clueless dummy here

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not sure if anyone else has tried it yet but you CAN switch games while using the NTRViewer. Just hold "L" before starting up a new game and it works.

EDIT: The frames seem to drop a bit after switching. Seems like it's only optimized to do ONE game per instance of NTR. While it DOES work, I noticed more latency issues AFTER switching vs before.

Recorded with Bandicam.

Last edited by Majickhat55,

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Decided to give it a go, other then getting the Debugger to connect to the 3DS initially, I don't really have too many problems getting it to work rather well, with both my computer and 3DS on the same 2.4Ghz Wifi.

I use a fairly recent Comcast Xfinity router.

Footage captured with Fraps with Benchmarking turned off because the benchmark was showing up in the video every other frame. ¯\(º_o)/¯

Last edited by CheatFreak47,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1