Hacking NTFS drive

stargoonman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to not split a game over 4GB on a NTFS drive?
I think it slows down the loading time and I'm not sure where to look for a way that would let me do this.

WBFS drive got corrupted often so I don't plan to format my HDD into that thing again, but using a file over 4GB on a NTFS drive (wbfs folder format) wouldn't launch the game.

I really need a help please. Thanks.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stargoonman said:
I think it slows down the loading time and I'm not sure where to look for a way that would let me do this.

WBFS drive got corrupted often so I don't plan to format my HDD into that thing again, but using a file over 4GB on a NTFS drive (wbfs folder format) wouldn't launch the game.

i use cfg with ntfs and not split a game over 4GB but if you want use emul and other you need second partition fat32

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zizer said:
stargoonman said:

i use cfg with ntfs and not split a game over 4GB but if you want use emul and other you need second partition fat32

if you're using a newer version of USB Loader GX, there's an option in the settings, just check "do not split"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1