NSMB2 - Where would the title screen be?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Stovven, May 9, 2017.

1. Stovven
    OP

Stovven Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2017
    United States
    The Super Secret Box In SIiva HQ
    im planing to make a simple mod for nsmb2 and want to know where the title screen would be, and also what tools i would need to edit the title screen

2. NANASHI89

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Maniac

May 3, 2012
    United States
    You're making NSMB2 mod? Can you go into detail about what separates it from the original version?

Other than that, can't help you there.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

3. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    I don't know the answer to your question. And I don't know what your mod will be. But I always thought it'd be great to see someone mod NSMB2 and replace Mario and Luigi with Wario and Waluigi and then instead call the game Super Wario Bros. I always thought that NSMB2 missed the mark, in how the game is focused on collecting as many coins as possible but you play as Mario and Luigi, and who do we know in the Mario universe that has always love money and treasure? Wario of course. Ideally I'd love to see the game get an even bigger overhaul by replacing the Mario enemies with enemies from the Wario Land series. Of course that'd be a pretty dang big mod, that I'm not even sure could truly be possible, but I always loved the idea of it and thought it'd be pretty cool to see.

4. Stovven
    OP

Stovven Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2017
    United States
    The Super Secret Box In SIiva HQ
    its nothing too big but ill see what i can do

If you want to help I guess thats fine with me, pm me if you want I guess

Last edited by Stovven, May 9, 2017