Hacking NSMB question

Serpent01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i haven't used my Wii for over a year and it is still on version 3.2U so iam not really up to date with the scene right now.

Iam wondering if i can play New Super Mario Bros Wii. is there a way to play the retail version without having to update?

harmor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serpent01 said:
ok so i haven't used my Wii for over a year and it is still on version 3.2U so iam not really up to date with the scene right now.

Iam wondering if i can play New Super Mario Bros Wii. is there a way to play the retail version without having to update?
Couldn't you just download the needed IOS using DOP-IOS Mod?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
harmor said:
Serpent01 said:

Couldn't you just download the needed IOS using DOP-IOS Mod?
He doesn't want to update to 4.1. IOS53 isn't the only update on the disc.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serpent01 said:

Yes, Starfall for 3.2U will allow you to bypass updates, try it:

lock Disc Updates - Blocks updates which have been embedded in Discs.

Is this the one you're looking for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf