Homebrew RELEASE NSDownloader

Nezztor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
FB_IMG_1548051008581.jpg
Hi guys I find this program on reddit is like Wiiu USB helper but instead of using nintendo CDN is from torrents ,it list all of the torrents aviable and its get updated with the most recent games very frequently, it will ask you to update once you install it

The author of this program is Pilout

-snip-

Last edited by Quantumcat, , Reason: Program that contains links to warez

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it was released on this page, i dont know who posted looks nice but remember that nity are reporting people that is using torrents ( like this program) so dont use it without VPN

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Where are the torrent coming from ? Is somebody behind the soft hosting them or did he just picked some in the wild and centralized them there ?
Cuz I'm not downloading torrents from a place I don't know

Nezztor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Where are the torrent coming from ? Is somebody behind the soft hosting them or did he just picked some in the wild and centralized them there ?
Cuz I'm not downloading torrents from a place I don't know

I think he is hosting somewhere because when I updated it says "added bypass server download restriction" I have tested and it works nice also I am in a Facebook group and a lot of people tested it too no problems so far ,nice addition so you can look for torrents without the annoying ads

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously? A program made by Pilout that downloads games from Torrents? There was a very good reason this tool was removed the first time it was posted. Good thing its been removed already.

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Even some public torrents are fine
Just don't search for a popular movie, or something that is popular or searched by a lot of people
I've downloaded a lot of torrents on tpb, as long as it's not something that popular, posted by somebody trustworthy and with good comments, it should be ok (even if I guess, 100% safe does not exist ... But still, never had a virus or some bad stuff on my PC because of a torrent)

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
In before encrypted rat. Never use software for windows OS as a rule.

Private or other wise . Please feel free to rape the internet at your leisure otherwise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over