Ns atmosphere - Switch Questions

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Chris01, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Chris01
    OP

Chris01 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2015
    Belgium
    Hello!

Just a few questions about the hack.

I did search a few hours last week but i don't find all the answers i need.

So here i give it a try:

I have a Switch never activated online and still in the box running fw 2.30.
    One week ago i did received the dongle Ns-atmosphere payload injector from alieexpress.

Do i need to have a higher firmware for play the latest games (ex. games running on 4.01 possible to use on 2.30?)

If yes how i need to update it, online or download some FW on the net? - Means i need to simple update to the latest FW? (some problems if update to it?)

In the beginning of the hack they advice me to buy the Pokemon game with FW 3.00 and have it. (i need to use it?)

Where i can find for my FW 2.30 some Tuto/guide to follow safe and easy the way to hack my Switch with all possibilities?

I hope you can help me a little in the right way because is a lot of information and i mix many things together.
    Really don't want to brick the switch or do some bad things.

Thanks a lot!!

2. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Everything you need is in the Tutorials section. First thing to do is Backup your Nand, then you can select which “cfw” you want to run. Probably best to go with 5.1 as 6.0 still has some issues. The best place to ask questions is the Noob Paradise thread.

3. Chris01
    OP

Chris01 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 23, 2015
    Belgium
    Thanks for the info, i will copy my questions and send to the noob thread
    Like this i know all of it. :-)