Gaming NRL Mascot Mania & AFL Mascot Manor SAVE!

raiderscrusade

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, if it's not too much to ask for, could I please have an NRL Mascot Mania & AFL Mascot Manor SAVE file for my YSMenu M3DS Simply.

The reason I need the save for both games is because on the 3rd Level of the first world, where you go to the card shop, it seems to just go to the Games MENU on my M3 Simply and no new levels are unlocked. I believe this is an error/glitch/problem of some sort and have no idea if it is fixable. However, if it is fixable I would love to know how to bypass this error so I could play the game myself
smile.gif

Perhaps I may need a completed game save if the error is not fixed by a different save though, so I guess that would be hard to get.

For now, however, I will try my first 'thought solution' and ask for someone to upload a SAVE for:

NRL Mascot Mania - Team: Canberra Raiders (Victor the Viking) and First 3 Levels completed, so the 4th level (based in a different teams world) is unlocked.

AFL Mascot Manor - Team: Sydney Swans (Swannie, I think) and First 3 Levels completed, so the 4th level (based in a different teams world) is unlocked.

If anyone does, however, have a completed game save, or a way to bypass the error I come across, I would appreciate it very much!

Thank you guys,
- raiderscrusade

raiderscrusade

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah ok, I see.

AP sucks, I remember all the trouble I had to go to in getting GTA:CW to work lol.

Is there any way a cheat of some sort could fix this issue?

If not, how else could this be fixed, or is that unknown to you?

raiderscrusade

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah ok.

Thank you for your help.

I will look around see if there are any fixes etc.

EDIT:

If anyone else knows anything about the issue of the Game, could you let me know, thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.