Hacking NPS Broswer

Priestiality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed NPS Browser on my PC and set it up all right my question now is how do I get the game to show itself as a Bubble on the Vita homescreen

It's not a PSX Game its a VITA Game
You copy the app folder it created to ux0: on the Vita using VitaShell or, with SD2Vita, a MicroSD reader. In VitaShell, press Triangle, then Refresh the LiveArea and the Licenses. It won't show up until both are done.

Reactions: NuikopeaDemon

RikuNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So I installed NPS Browser on my PC and set it up all right my question now is how do I get the game to show itself as a Bubble on the Vita homescreen

It's not a PSX Game its a VITA Game
After downloading, NPS Browser (in its default settings) should have extracted the game to a folder, named as the TITLE ID of the game. For example, Phantasy Star Nova is PCSG00351, so there should be a folder named like that.

Copy this folder via Vitashell to your ux0:app/ folder. If you have other games installed, you will notice that this "app" folder has various folders named with a similar structure (PCSG00351, PCSG00141, etc.). These are the games/apps installed on your Vita.

After that, you just need to go to the root of Vitashell (from where you can see all of the partitions, like ur0:, ux0:, etc.), press triangle, and select ""Refresh Livearea..."; wait for it to finish and it should say "Refreshed X items...", with X being the number of games (or DLC) that you just copied and Vitashell detected (here you can check if what you copied wasn't recognized when you read how many items were refreshed).

Afterwards, you can go to to your Livearea and the bubble should be there. I'd recommend rebooting your Vita anyway, as some games require a reboot for the DLC to be recognized, though this is extremely rare (you can reboot from Vitashell if you don't want to go back to your Livearea, too).

And, that's all. Your game is now on your Livearea. You can update it from there if you want.

Reactions: NuikopeaDemon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...