Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, until the R4 team shows some actual signs of life besides a cheesed-out case re-design, I'm considering them dead. Naturally, I will continue to use the card as long as it continues to work, since it's the only slot1 I have currently. But if it doesn't receive any further support, how long will it be before the latest releases stop working?

Maybe Nintendo finally got to them?
shifty.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
seriously what more proof do you need? why stay with the R4 any longer, they are basically dead and you will receive no more updates, move on and get another flash cart, but i'm gonna predict that you will do otherwise and be arrogant anyway.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably just a problem with their server. According to Google, it's 5:24am there, so they probably don't even know there's a problem yet.

Let's hope that's all it is.

Like I said, someone who speaks/reads Chinese needs to go on that hacken.cc site and find out WTH is going on if it doesn't come back.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now, www.r4ds.com = Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

Maybe that's just temporary, maybe it's forever, I don't know. But there you go.

So now, r4ds.com AND .net are gone?

Someone that speaks Chinese needs to go to that hacken.cc site and find out WTH is going on with the R4DS sites.

suuuuuuuuuuussssssssspiiiiiiissssssiioooouuuuussssssss
unsure.gif
ph34r.gif

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Nintendo finally found them and shut them down. (not likely since their cn site is still up)

Maybe they hit their target amount of money they were hoping to make and went on a "permanent vacation".

Maybe for them it's now party time and HA HA on all the people that bought the card.

Maybe it all means nothing and they ARE just taking a vacation, but will continue on at a later date.

We shall see.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously. Anytime any small little thing happens, somebody makes a thread and all you kiddies run in crying and making completely baseless speculations.

Maybe Nintendo finally found them and shut them down. (not likely since their cn site is still up)

Maybe they hit their target amount of money they were hoping to make and went on a "permanent vacation".

Maybe for them it's now party time and HA HA on all the people that bought the card.

Maybe it all means nothing and they ARE just taking a vacation, but will continue on at a later date.
None of those scenarios are very likely.

it looks like they put that up on purpose:O
No it doesn't.

I hope the M3 Team will release a M3 Simply update soon...
The M3 Simply firmware is just the R4 firmware relabeled, so with the R4 firmware there is no M3DSS firmware.

maybe we should all mod our R4's to M3's?
What exactly would that accomplish?

And even if we did, the M3 team tweak the R4 Firmware.
I wouldn't even justify what they do as a 'tweak'.

seriously what more proof do you need? why stay with the R4 any longer, they are basically dead and you will receive no more updates, move on and get another flash cart, but i'm gonna predict that you will do otherwise and be arrogant anyway.
Even if the cart doesn't receive any more updates, that doesn't necessarily mean you need to ditch it and move on. Thats just being... well, arrogant.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Damnit R4 Team, pick a domain and STICK WITH IT. Now, who speaks Chinese? I mean, reads Chinese. Whatever. Does this mean that the R4 era is coming to an end? No more updates, just a "new" shell. Time to get Cyclos...

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!