Gaming Now that Smash Bros. is officially confirmed, anyone here willing to buy a new Switch?

Are you willing to obtain a new Switch with the latest firmware to play Smash Bros.?

• Total voters

delete12345

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In light of the recent Direct that shook the gaming world, it's time to ask to question.

I understand that folks are not willing to part their <= v3.0.0 Switches, so I won't go and focus on that.

This is purely focused on whether or not you're willing to buy a new Switch with the latest firmware to play Smash Bros., regardless if that is the only game you will be purchasing, or if you have other various reasons to jump to the latest firmware (eShop, DLCs, online, etc.).

So, please take this poll. Thank you! This will only be a single-choice poll.

Reactions: CatmanFan

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No worries. It would be better if you cast your vote, so that I can tally the statistics.

There you go. I already cast my vote. I don't have multiple Nintendo Switches at all. I only have one Nintendo Switch (FW 3.0.0), one PS4 (FW 2.57), and one PS3 (REBUG the latest version). :)

Last edited by spotanjo3,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I love Smash but tbh I'm even more excited for Mario Tennis right now. But I won't update, neither for Aces nor Smash.
Although I'm really hyped I'm not that kind of guy who counts the day to release and can't wait to play a game.
I can wait patiently until there's a CFW, even if it still takes more than a year.
The only game in the last 20 years that hyped me so much that I even played before the official release was BotW and thank god I can play it on my 3.0.0 Switch. :)

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
no. I keep mine on 2.0, so new games will need to wait for whichever comes first. emunand or nintendo release NEW switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*