• Replies 181
  • Likes 11

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
error is "fbi unable to install cia 0x...." (i can't remember all)

You might need to put those numbers, but you got that file from the other iso site, right?

And you got the dummy seed from this site, correct?

I've had two 'problems' on all consoles; either 'days' error or power off/on-because the first loading made 3ds' faint like school girls.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

arda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might need to put those numbers, but you got that file from the other iso site, right?

And you got the dummy seed from this site, correct?

I've had two 'problems' on all consoles; either 'days' error or power off/on-because the first loading made 3ds' faint like school girls.
actually I recently hacked my 3ds and I don't know using seed etc. (as freeshop is very satisfying)

Does dummy seed means installing cia file directly without additional file?

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
actually I recently hacked my 3ds and I don't know using seed etc. (as freeshop is very satisfying)

Does dummy seed means installing cia file directly without additional file?
Dummy seed is a fake seed input=output something like that afaik that you can install through the latest FBI to let you play on the preloaded

arda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dummy seed is a fake seed input=output something like that afaik that you can install through the latest FBI to let you play on the preloaded
Thanks. I also moved to bigger sd cart as my old cart is only 8 gb. But it shouldn't be an issue as I verified file integrity between cards, isn't it?

edit: tried new rom, its size differs from cia leaked yesterday. But I forgot to bring charger to work so I canceled the install :(

Last edited by arda,

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
So the seed just tricks the system into thinking its the 18th? This is still considered a legit copy and can updates be installed when they come out?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I also moved to bigger sd cart as my old cart is only 8 gb. But it shouldn't be an issue as I verified file integrity between cards, isn't it?

edit: tried new rom, its size differs from cia leaked yesterday. But I forgot to bring charger to work so I canceled the install :(

I think the mega for the old is 1.41 C<-> 2.99 UC. Maybe someone didn't use the same program for zipping the file? But you might also be better off with the scriesM, as I believe I have that and it works. Maybe Nintendo is doing something? A lot of people haven't been able to play for shitty/crazy reasons.

Reactions: arda

Joom

 ❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
im on the latest firmware and that obviously aint gonna work.
how do i downgrade to a proper version?
With a hardmod or DSiwarehax.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think the mega for the old is 1.41 C<-> 2.99 UC. Maybe someone didn't use the same program for zipping the file? But you might also be better off with the scriesM, as I believe I have that and it works. Maybe Nintendo is doing something? A lot of people haven't been able to play for shitty/crazy reasons.
I created a torrent of the Lurantis release that's floating around and is confirmed working by myself and several others. Here's the SHA-256 if anyone so wishes to confirm what they've downloaded is legit.

Code:
3dd7ab042b0cdd723c82dcb7822b83d56da077b1f69d0c4472d1d5d11ec5d689

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Funkentanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I get a Black Screen... On O3DS, latest Luma and 11.2.
I don't have a preloaded Version of the game, just installed the Cia, used the seed, but it doesn't say new software after Seed import...

Joom

 ❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I get a Black Screen... On O3DS, latest Luma and 11.2.
I don't have a preloaded Version of the game, just installed the Cia, used the seed, but it doesn't say new software after Seed import...
You don't have to import the seed if you didn't preload the game. That's probably what's causing the problem.

JohnnyThePsychoWoomy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well crap, i dont have a second 3ds with cfw and i dont wanna hardmod because it seems risky for me and i dont have all the tools atm rip me

guess i have to wait until they find out a way to do the dsiware thing without a second 3ds

Joom

 ❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
well crap, i dont have a second 3ds with cfw and i dont wanna hardmod because it seems risky for me and i dont have all the tools atm rip me

guess i have to wait until they find out a way to do the dsiware thing without a second 3ds
You've been here since May and still decided to update to the latest firmware. Why?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
No, it was a black screen first, and then after that I imported the seed, still black screen :(
You probably got a bad download then. Are you using a CIA or a converted 3DS for flashcarts? Derp, never mind. How did you install the CIA? The one I'm using from the original release has worked perfectly on my N3DS and my wife's 2DS for quite a few hours now.

Last edited by Joom,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a warning to @Joom and everyone else, changing the Title ID of the .dat from Moon to Sun does not work. My preloaded Sun got stuck on the Nintendo 3DS logo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr