Not working on DSi!

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by darkdenizen, Oct 5, 2009.

Oct 5, 2009

Not working on DSi! by darkdenizen at 9:24 PM (670 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. darkdenizen
    OP

Member darkdenizen GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ok it would work just fine before but after sending it to Nintendo (The DSi, R button issues and it wouldn't turn on anymore) the Acekard doesn't work anymore. I see the icon, open it up and all that shows is the loading sign then it ALMOST loads my Gardevoir theme, showing the picture and everything but just freezes there. Doesn't show any icons or anything. Works completely fine on the DSL though.

I posted this also on the Acekard boards...but being as it works on the DSL and DSi before being sent, i doubt something is wrong with the card. Any help?

2. unicorn7

Newcomer unicorn7 Member

Netherlands
    Did you RE-run the FW 1.4 updater (Danny Phantom) from the AceCard 2i on a DS/DSlite to ensure your bootblock is correct?

It could be that your DSi has been updated to block out flashcards, but again it could also be that your bootblock is corrupted by faulty hardware.

Second: I highly recommend reformatting your SD and putting a fresh installation of AKAIO 1.5 on it.

Third: take a simple game, which you know SHOULD work and put that clean on your SD.

3. darkdenizen
    OP

Member darkdenizen GBAtemp Regular

United States
    just formatted it and its the same. The DSi reads the card with the Danny Phantom sign though. Should I still re-update?

edit-Reupdated and still the same problem. nothing seems to work. Is there a hard reset or something? Like hold L+R when powering up?

EDIT pt 2- Deleted the global whatever ini and IT WORKS! IDK why but I think the theme I have is corrupted. Only works with the standard AKAIO theme. Whatev, just happy it works.