ROM Hack not sure where to ask(pokemon sun)

aruna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hmm yesterday i trade with legit player(from discord) one pokemon... but apparently i have some connection issues and its fail... the only thing i have is cfw only and im not into pkhex(yet)(which means idk how to use pkhex or whatever method) . Now whenever i try to trade i got trade problem(cant trade / gts)...

aruna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Does it say you're banned? What's the error?
Is the Pokemon you're trying to trade not legit?

no im fine when connecting to internet, it just say please try later when you wanna trade
and the original trainer is me(found the pokemon from pelago island), i ask the requestor he said he got the pokemon but i didnt receive mine yet due connection problem....

the thing is how many hour do i need to wait to able to trade again?

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
no im fine when connecting to internet, it just say please try later when you wanna trade
and the original trainer is me(found the pokemon from pelago island), i ask the requestor he said he got the pokemon but i didnt receive mine yet due connection problem....

the thing is how many hour do i need to wait to able to trade again?
Are you running a NTR plugin or something similar?

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To avoid duplication glitches, if you disconnect during a trade, there's a timeout before you can trade again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: I think we as a society should take the Cave Johnson approach to scientific studies