ROM Hack Not sure how to find/edit specific files (Fire Emblem Fates)

PixelHacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm making a ROMhack for Fates that makes major changes to a preexisting character, and I'm having trouble finding a couple of files I need to change. The first file is the paired ending text. The second is the text for the character's roster description in the library. Does anyone know where to locate said files, and how to get them to an editable state? Thanks in advance ^-^
(I've been using Paragon for my other editing, but given my inability to locate these files through it I'm not sure I'll be able to use it for the editing once I do find them.)

Last edited by PixelHacker,

DragoniteChamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm not sure on the endings, but I have found the location for the Library files for Paragon, and I'd imagine that it's in the same place.

So on the Paragon main screen, choose "Edit Dialogues", then scroll until you find: "m\@E\Museum.bin.lz" (without the quotes)
That is all of the text related to the Library. In your case, you are looking for "MKID_MUSEUM_キャラ説明_(Character's Name in JP)".
I believe it's specifically looking for the name attached to the PID_ of said character.

Hope this helps :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny