not so new as i seem

mikeosoft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yo just wanna say hello to everyone, i've been a member of the community back when the GBA was the only nintendo handheld, as such i was a prolific posting member of GBA-NFO.org before that came to an end. But just recently i finally shelled out the cash for the last black nintendo DS lite in ebgames in the prudential mall in boston, and so here i am. I've been a member of this site since 2004, however i used to just read around and not post as i never had a ds, and my affair with my gba was cut short by college.

i would also like to state that i dont condone piracy, infact, i feel bad for every hard working under-paid programmer out there whose stock options slowly deminish thanks to major corporations dealing with piracy. But now that that's out of the way, i just want to sey hello and that i really love the DS so far, i think i should have never bought a pspiece of crap from sony, and afterall, the DS has some excellent homebrew.

ill see you guys around.

peace, dubs

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well a late welcome to the hotel buddy.

And as far as not condoning piracy, well, you are the balance in this forum.

And about your PSP, you should definately do some OE-C firmware upgrading. Its not piracy unless you decide to pirate with it. Its just an easy way to play some sweet homebrew apps and your backed up games without the slowdown of reading from UMD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Announcer - "Ok folks we have a good fight today, Bakerman takes on Wario. This should be a good...