Gaming not satisfied

Demonstryde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i am a ninty fanboy, i love my 3ds, but find myself only using it to browse the net and watch netflix.
i own samurai chr. / zelda / RE:mercs....unfortunately i have beaten them all, and have nothing to do on this AMAZING shiny system....
if they had cod already i would not have any probs.....and i dont want to give it up, i just want something to do on it......sooooo frustrating...... with all of the non existing content i wish it would be hacked so i can at least use it to its most beutiful awsome potential....wtf ninty why do you make me so suicidal?
i have never felt so betrayed....sometimes i just wanna stomp on it to releave some of my frustration.
gahhhhhhh, does anyone else feel the same way?

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't. I have 10 retail games, and a bunch of downloaded ones. I play my 3DS all the time. I love it.

Edit: you could go on RE and beat your scores. Or play online with me
biggrin.gif

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Right now, I could see how you think there is nothing to do, but look at all the games coming out! *Mouth waters*

Just be patient. On the other hand, I've had my 3DS since launch, and I'm still having a blast. It's only going to get better from here on out.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enter Hate Topic #532.

Holy fuck, if you knew that there wouldn't be any content for a year, why didn't you wait? The majority of people who are complaining probably didn't do their research.

I bought my system early because I actually liked the launch games (I'm not a picky gamer). If you knew that you didn't like them, it's only your fault.

Just be patient and wait until next year.

Demonstryde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know it will get better, but as for now i am very unsatisfied with ninty... i dont want to replay the same 3 games again in such a short time...i want this system to be fully functional , and i want something to do other than troll the net with this disfunctional browser and zone out on netflix.... just frustrating... to love and hate at the same time

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
codezer0 said:
Tell me about it. I'm still waiting for a made-for-3DS game worth getting.

And no, I hate zelda... and OoT is the very entry that got me to resent and hate the franchise.
F'ing-AMEN to that !! I waqs so glad at Minish Cap
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
!!

On topic, I love the system so far. I am a little starting to get away from it, but after netflix I can now go to sleep with a movie using my 3DS and use my iPod4 to wake me up in the morning.

Pip'

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is what i hear "blah blah blah whine whine whine" if you don't like it sell it, like i just did with mine. Thought i'd get rid before the price drop became public knowledge and only lost £20 on the console. Poor poor ebay buyer, be sending it off tomorrow. I will buy another one but that wont be till either it gets hacked or pokemon comes out

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, in my case I got the 3DS because i was tired of having the hinge breaking issues with the DS lites, and the one DSi I had would crash... constantly. Don't know why, but I returned it quickly enough.

I'm kinda glad I did now that we'll be getting privy to a bunch of freebie games, but I'm still waiting for a 3DS game worth getting.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like this is the first time this has happened. Weren't you around back in 2004-05??? - when the DS had been out for months and the only really good game on it was SM64DS, i.e. a N64 remake. Everyone was complaining how their new DS was only getting used as a GBA, and that the system was going to fail, and two screens was a stupid idea, the touchscreen was a gimmick, and all the Sony fanboys were talking about how the PSP was gonna kick the DS's ass, etc etc.

Mario Kart DS didn't come out until a year after launch. The release schedule for 3DS is already better than that (assuming they stick to it, which they had better).

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gnargle said:
Demonstryde said:
if they had cod already
STOPPED
READING
THERE.
Seriously, what? You bought a handheld for Call Of Duty? You should be ashamed of yourself.
If he bought CoD at all, he should be ashamed of himself.

Demonstryde

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Gnargle said:
Demonstryde said:
if they had cod already
STOPPED
READING
THERE.
Seriously, what? You bought a handheld for Call Of Duty? You should be ashamed of yourself.
ha ha..well fuck me in the butt for being a fps fan.... only real way to play fps is with motion controls, wich i assume will be on the cod 3ds..... lol cod haters need to go jerk off or sumthin... i dont spew hate over the poke lovers for being immature.....

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Demonstryde said:
_Chaz_ said:
Gnargle said:
Demonstryde said:
if they had cod already
STOPPED
READING
THERE.
ha ha..well fuck me in the butt for being a fps fan.... only real way to play fps is with motion controls, wich i assume will be on the cod 3ds..... lol cod haters need to go jerk off or sumthin... i dont spew hate over the poke lovers for being immature.....
You're not an FPS fan if you like CoD, bro. You're a fan of shit.
Oh, and motion controls for FPS? Good? No, no, no. Mouse + Keyboard only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sub-50 for a >20k mAh battery with 100w PD charging? Fuckin sold