The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
hello gbatemp and let me start by saying sorry it took me this long for an intro. I been on the scene for quite a long time now since the nds days of games-engine and the r4, r4i and supercard ds2 so I am not new to the premise or this site I just either like I said forgot I already introd myself or completely forgot to.

modding seems to come quite easy to me and I am not afraid to be a Guinee pig or "beta tester either" so if ant hb devs need help with testing even "alpha builds" you can let me know I currently own old school exploitable nsw on fw 8.1.0 with emmunand of 8.1.0 as well as having working nand backup of 7.0 and also haven't been abanned yet with the help of incognito and hekate 5.0.1 easy emmunand switch.... also I am pre ordering a nsw lite to see if coffee news feed exploit will work on that....

in the past if it was found to be possible I modded every system I owned a wii a wiiu dsixl with scds2 a ps3 tbh though I accidently updated my ps4 when I got it so it killed the debug/dev menu... and the one ive had the most fun with is the switch.... I am hoping it gets better in time not slowly dying off with most hb apps stopping getting updates...

I wish there was an easily made guide on making switch nros or hb apps like what code is used like python and such to make it so someone like me who has the time could read it and create another good useful homebrew....

if my spelling is off im sorry as I aint the best typer but I usualy try to make my points understandable. and in the process I make spelling errors... mostly cause I am bad at typing not spelling.....lol

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30