Not loading save

SuperNva

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I go to play Super Mario advance 2 I save the game. When I power off the console and go to reload the game, the save file doesn't load. The actual file appears in my folders but I'm not able to open it or use it to run my save file. Whats going on?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I go to play Super Mario advance 2 I save the game. When I power off the console and go to reload the game, the save file doesn't load. The actual file appears in my folders but I'm not able to open it or use it to run my save file. Whats going on?
We'd need some more info here. What kind of flashcart are you using here, what firmware is it running, etc?

SuperNva

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We'd need some more info here. What kind of flashcart are you using here, what firmware is it running, etc?
Right, sorry. I'm using the EzFlash Omega and I'm using simpleDE v1.3

I've used this flashcart before and it has properly saved and loaded before. Shortly after replacing the case on my GBA my flashcart wiped. I reformated it and put all my games back, it worked again but now it just won't save and load anymore. I've tried reformating it again but nothing has happened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Castlevania uhh... whatever rhymes with Castlevania...