Hacking NOT LOADING! HELP

admotonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
When I try to load my dstt it says I've got no menu. When I put the card onto the computer all of my files and games have been wiped and a random file random file has appeared called USBCÇ╢c . and says it is 3.85 gb. I went to properties for my sd card and it still has the original memory usage as before. All I want to do is load my games. What do I do?
Was using 1.17a07
Forgot to mention that it won't let me delete the file that randomly apeared on my sd card

nvidia5500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your memory card is corrupted. usually, if this happens to a usb drive i would perform a low level format. but since this is a memory card, i would rather replace it

NRT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Donato_Dobango said:
And if you are still using Windows XP, make sure you "Safely Remove Hardware" before removing your USB drive from your PC.

What does xp have to do with it? vista and 7 can still corrupt if you don't "safely remove"

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it doesn't matter if it's Xp/vista/7 just use the safely remove hardware,reformat your sd card and install the a07 firmware again.if it happens once more then you have a faulty sd card

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
NRT said:
Donato_Dobango said:
And if you are still using Windows XP, make sure you "Safely Remove Hardware" before removing your USB drive from your PC.

What does xp have to do with it? vista and 7 can still corrupt if you don't "safely remove"

I do apologize, I was wrongly led to believe from a Vista using friend that they removed the "Safely Removed Hardware" feature.

If you are somehow on a mac, you can safely eject it by going to your main Finder woman and clicking eject disc on the icon of your card.

admotonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Anyway Ill be able to restore all my roms and sav files once I do this cause I was an idiot and didnt back my files up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended