Hacking Not A Normal Bricked Wii I Did

GlitchyDavid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
THis Brick is not normal in any way some of you experienced.

Here's the Story.
I Was looking up how to convert WII ISO into wad files on Youtube. (I was looking it up on Youtube) and I followed his instructions and it worked for him but not mine. I Installed it through WAD Manager and it succeeded. That is until i closed WAD Manager full of excitement and then came a black Screen.

My Wii is a 4.3e, I didnt do a NAND Backup (I didnt know what it is at first), I Didnt Have priiloader installed (Didnt know it as well) and I Remember correctly that i installed BootMii at boot2 (not sure if that's the right Name) Plus The Wii has been Bricked Since 2013. I've Tried Every Method I Find and it just dosent work. (I Also Remembered that i Acidently Moved All of my Homebrew stuff into the recycling bin. The ISO WAD Was Mario Party 9. My Wii is Five Yrs Old (Got it in christmas 2009) and i need help.
EDIT: The bootmii Folder and Homebrew Stuff were deleted as well

yes, it says 466
Trophies
Website
466frfx.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your WAD was probably corrupted or just had an invalid banner. If you still have your BootMii folder on your SD card, insert it to your Wii and switch it on. When the BootMii screen pops up, press power and reset. Now go to your WAD Manager and uninstall the WAD.

If you permanently deleted your BootMii folder, you're totally screwed.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uninstalling the wad should fix your problem, if you dont still have the wad file that u originally installed you will need a program called any title deleter, install this on your sd card in the apps folder, run it and use it to remove the mario party 9 file.
If that dont work then you can try this...

If you have BootMii installed, insert an sd card with the bootmii files on it (if you dint have them use ModMii to get the files you need) and turn on your wii. Bootmii should boot up select the sd card and then select the nand backup otion, this should enable you to get the keys.bin that you need to create a new nand. If you refer to this thread http://gbatemp.net/threads/bricked-wii-black-screen-bootmii-as-boot2.377833/ as the member in there had a similar problem.

Reactions: 466 and person66

GlitchyDavid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have the original wad of Mario Party 9. I had bootmii installed but I deleted the files since it didn't boot up when I turn it on after Saftey and stuff screen. Keys.bin was deleted too. But I'm gonna look at the forum link you sent me nikeymikey

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the original wad of Mario Party 9. I had bootmii installed but I deleted the files since it didn't boot up when I turn it on after Saftey and stuff screen. Keys.bin was deleted too. But I'm gonna look at the forum link you sent me nikeymikey
This is only a guess but to use BootMii you just need to put the necessary files in the SDCard they can be generated with ModMii it should boot anyway and from there you can try to remove the corrupted wad.

Edit: Sorry didn't see the post above

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes u can use modmii, run syscheck on your wii and then copy the syscheck .csv file it creates on to your pc and drag it onto the modmii.exe, modmii will then download everything you need to update your wiis homebrew capabilities and prepare a guide for you to follow to install it all.

EDIT: sorry i forgot you were tryin to get bootmii to run. Have you used modmii to generate the needed bootmii files? If so does bootmii run now?

Once you can get into bootmii you can fix your wii. You will need to boot Homebrew Channel from Bootmii and from there run anytitledeleter and use it to remove the mario party 9 file.

TonyM

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes it works

for your mac address it is within your setting of your Wii bottom left

you will wii in the bottom left and then setting the right arrow and then Terms and internet information and your mac adress

my wii there I bricker 3 years and I have to find a way to repair all ca comtrairent has a WiiU Briker if it's dead for the Wii and WiiU there is hope

yes, it says 466
Trophies
Website
466frfx.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes lettrer bomb it will fonctione ds the topic letter bomb and instaled it if tarrive not you post me a message j tell you what to do lien: http://please.hackmii.com

yes it works

for your mac address it is within your setting of your Wii bottom left

you will wii in the bottom left and then setting the right arrow and then Terms and internet information and your mac adress

You clearly didn't get what he said. His Wii is bricked and he can't get to the System Menu.

TonyM

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if the wii is ripe it PLUSIEUR solution if it is to priloder or instaler bootmi apuiyent in on the reset mode turns to priloder bootmi or if it is instaler

press reset for 5 second to bootmii or wii priiloader

press reset and power and keep pressing until his displays display

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.