Hacking Noob Qusetion...

AeroHex

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to rtg "real time guide" but this happens,oh and this is for final fantasy

ive converted my .txt to .scb with the converter
renamed it FF (final fantasy)
waked it in the root of the sd
enabled real tie guide
im in the gamed i try to lunch it with the button combo (R+L+START+DOWN)I've tried every button combo but it just wont respond and the game kepps on going about its business
so yeah can some one tell me what the hell im doing wrong

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put the *.scb file in the same folder as the *.nds game, named exactly the same. I know there's another place you can put it with a different name if your ndsinfo.dat file is up to date, but I don't know the specifics of that.

AeroHex

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks ill try it
yaynds.gif

Unorigin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Um...Not to be a bum or anything, but could I also have the RTG guide? or how to do it, because every time i did try to do it, I can't seem to get the words to form ....

Zaiga

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Unorigin said:
Um...Not to be a bum or anything, but could I also have the RTG guide? or how to do it, because every time i did try to do it, I can't seem to get the words to form ....

All you have to do is find a guide from a website, like Gamefaqs. Copy and paste it into a text file and then run it through the converter. Then rename it so that it's the exact same as the ROM name. Place it in the same folder and it should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol