noob Question here. DLC with WUP installer

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by metalsniper63, Mar 7, 2017.

1. metalsniper63
    OP

metalsniper63 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2017
    Mexico
    Hello, i'm a noob regarding the whole WII U scene.
    I was wondering if i can PLAY with DLC installed with wup installer WITHOUT having to launch a CFW image everytime i want to play.

Lets say i have installed all of SMB4 DLC and want to play Online, or locally with it. Do i have to Launch a CFW everytime? or just to install the DLC ??

Thank You for the response.

2. metalsniper63
    OP

metalsniper63 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2017
    Mexico
    Another Question, If you have to launch a CFW everytime, ¿is haxchi the best option available??

I'm asking because i have two kids and i don't want them to mess something up. I want to know if i can make Haxchi simply coldboot and then just let my kids play the games as normal (not having to do anything else except choosing from the wii u menu)

3. Felek666

Felek666 retarded memekid which no one likes

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Haxchi can be easily tweaked to just launch sigpatchec sysmenu and nothing else
    All you have to do is edit config.txt file to include 'default=sysmenu' only.

4. metalsniper63
    OP

metalsniper63 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2017
    Mexico
    But my question is if i can have it launch automatically everytime my kids tun on the console (one of them is just 2 years old).
    I just want them to be able to just turn on the console and play ¿is it possible?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Nevermind, i just found out about CBHC and it's far too dangerous to use with my kids (i dont want them to accidentaly delete the VC game... i think i will just Buy the DLC so i don't have any problems.