Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Instead of loading your factory NAND (the Wii's memory, where it keeps all its vital files basically) SNEEK allows you to load a NAND from USB/SD. It has better compatibility for loading games from USB than the USB loaders and it also allows you to have all the Virtual Console/Wiiware on your USB/SD. It's like a sandbox, whatever you do in SNEEK, it won't be able to brick your Wii.

bruno_bard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bitbyte said:
Instead of loading your factory NAND (the Wii's memory, where it keeps all its vital files basically) SNEEK allows you to load a NAND from USB/SD. It has better compatibility for loading games from USB than the USB loaders and it also allows you to have all the Virtual Console/Wiiware on your USB/SD. It's like a sandbox, whatever you do in SNEEK, it won't be able to brick your Wii.

Thanks Bitbyte

So, its like uLoader, but with more things, right?

padooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!

I was wondering if someone could link me to a bootmii instalation guide on boot2.
You know I just want to prevent my wii from getting bricked
smile.gif

Also, I gotta update my HBC but I need to do it manually (without Internet connection). I'm on 3.2U. Is there any way to update it via Wad-Manager or loading the hackmii through my old HBC?
C ya

vic_rattlehead

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
Does anyone know what version of USB Loader GX supports cIOSX rev19 with full functionality at the moment? I'd like to have box and disk art.
I'm using r921 at the moment and there is no box and no disc art for me. More recent versions of USBLGX don't work either for me.

kippie

Trophies
XP
Country
HI

Iv been using the softmod guide, but none of the bannerbomb version seem to prompt me to load boot.elf . has anyone had the same problem or am i doin sumthing wrong(likely). Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanx

charkage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi people!

I'm having a little problem here. The Pointer cursor on my Wii keep blinking or lagging.

Here is a video:

Problem

Help me please!!

Ps.: I searched but i couldnt find it in here. Please ^^

bluestuff

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So with smg2 coming out i finally decided to soft mode my Wii, currently 3.2u with a wiikey v1 (1.9s), after some trouble of getting bannerbomb to run ( had to use version C) i got the home brew channel to install. Now however i need to install the trucha exploit or w/e( i believe right) and so tried to use DOP-Mii V12. However when i load it through the homebrew channel a black screen comes out and the Wii becomes unresponsive( a freeze I'm guessing) and help on how to get an backup loader to from where I'am right now or to get DOP-Mii V12 running would be appreciated.

thx in advance

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bruno_bard said:
Thanks Bitbyte

So, its like uLoader, but with more things, right?

A LOT more things. EVERYTHING, including the system menu and channels, are loaded from the SD card

padooo said:
Hello guys!

I was wondering if someone could link me to a bootmii instalation guide on boot2.
You know I just want to prevent my wii from getting bricked
smile.gif

Also, I gotta update my HBC but I need to do it manually (without Internet connection). I'm on 3.2U. Is there any way to update it via Wad-Manager or loading the hackmii through my old HBC?
C ya
There's no reason for a guide. You run the Hackmii Installer, and select Install BootMii as boot2.

vic_rattlehead said:
Does anyone know what version of USB Loader GX supports cIOSX rev19 with full functionality at the moment? I'd like to have box and disk art.
I'm using r921 at the moment and there is no box and no disc art for me. More recent versions of USBLGX don't work either for me.

IIRC, none have full functionality
QUOTE(kippie @ May 21 2010, 11:22 PM) HI

Iv been using the softmod guide, but none of the bannerbomb version seem to prompt me to load boot.elf . has anyone had the same problem or am i doin sumthing wrong(likely). Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanx
Is there anything else that you moved to the SD card using Data Management?

QUOTE(charkage @ May 22 2010, 12:33 AM)
Hi people!

I'm having a little problem here. The Pointer cursor on my Wii keep blinking or lagging.

Here is a video:

Problem

Help me please!!

Ps.: I searched but i couldnt find it in here. Please ^^

No solution yet.

Painguy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
hey can anyone help me with my question in the previous page? im sorry to be a bother, but i have to return my wii for repair (artifacts), and need to clean it completely. thanks in advance

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
please help me, i am trying to install ios56 but it doesnt work.

I have wiikey v1 running 3.2E and never installed any ios

so i loaded latest version of ios custom installer and the 56 wad file on the SD card as in the guide. But when i run the program, i can select between ios 4 to 55, but 56 is nowhere to be found! Why?

The same is with wad manager 1.6+ I cannot install ios56, what am i doing wrong?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SectionX said:

so i loaded latest version of ios custom installer and the 56 wad file on the SD card as in the guide. But when i run the program, i can select between ios 4 to 55, but 56 is nowhere to be found! Why?

The same is with wad manager 1.6+ I cannot install ios56, what am i doing wrong?
You can't select IOS56 because it isn't installed yet. What guide are you following?

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gordinio said:
SectionX said:

You can't select IOS56 because it isn't installed yet. What guide are you following?

so random google guide. What do you mean it is not installed? What do I need to do...

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SectionX said:
Gordinio said:
SectionX said:

so random google guide. What do you mean it is not installed? What do I need to do...
Post a link to the guide. By not installed I mean that at the first prompt, the app asks what IOS to run on. It can't run on an IOS that isn't there.

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
SectionX said:

http://gwht.wikidot.com/ios249

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
ok i think i got it to work, but i got disc cannot be read error. I am reading you can apply some 002 fix in neogamma, how do you do that? I cant find that option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: anybody here?