NoNpDrm games on ps vita

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Skaidus, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Skaidus
    OP

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Hi. I use NoNpDrm in order to play vita games.

However, my official Sd of vita is lacking of space for more games, so I was wondering if there is any way of using my micro sd adaptor, which I use to store psp stuff, to sotre games there TOO.

2. gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal GBAtemp Guru

GBAtemp Patron
    gnmmarechal is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 13, 2014
    Portugal
    https://gs2012.xyz
    If you mount your SD2Vita memory card as ux0, you can use it to store anything like a normal memory card.

3. bobdamnit

bobdamnit I rule the Mushroom Kingdom

Jul 15, 2014
    United States
    Indiana
    Don't want to hijack a thread, but it is relevant and the question was answered so why not.

OLED 1k Vita non-3g. Updated to 3.65 Enso.

I seem to be having an odd issue with this setup. I have my SD2Vita setup properly with the plugin in ur0:tai/ and the line in the config file for it. My SD2Vita loads as ux0.

I also have my 8GB Vita card mounting as uma0. I have nothing on it, including plugins. The /tai/config.txt file is stock.

Sometimes when I reboot, it doesn't load the SD2Vita plugin and won't load my SD2Vita card either. I just updated to 3.65 Enso. I formatted the SD2Vita card through the Vita, unlinked the card, and then reset it up after updating to 3.65. The Vita was formatted after removing Enso, pre-365 update. It is literally like a new Vita with no games and only MolecularShell, VitaShell, 365Updater, and the Enso.vpk. I gave up last night.

My questions are these:

1. Why is the plugin failing to load? It is setup to load first.
    2. Would it be better to just remove the Vita card altogether? I have never had it before. I only got it to update to 3.65. I used MLTHaku before this.
    3. Because NoNpDRM suggested installing to ux0, I did. Can I move this to ur0 instead? At least until I get my SD2Vita problems figured out.

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice