Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
all my games are 1:1 or scrubbed (quicker to obtain). I never use brick block or wiifrii.

with the hacks ini: you might not see the bottom few hacks, i figured out if you go down the list and hit every one with A to enable you get to the bottom and hit save settings... however if you DONT hit save but click down again to return to the top of the list, then hit UP you will see the bottom of the list of hacks that were hidden by the "save settings" text.

maybe this is your issue?

wiigee

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks kiiwii, but no....reading hundreds of posts has made me well aware of that.......thanks again tho
grog.gif

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
digitydogs said:
you skipped the ARC step which is critical.

i have the same prob....

i though that was because of skipping ARC. i reinstalled all those apps today, and still the same.

wcnngt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HaniKazmi said:
any region changer

Here is the steps I followed, do I still need to install ARC for Galaxy to play? How to install it? Thanks.

PHASE 2 – This Will Downgrade Us
10) Go back into HBC
11) Run “IOS Downgrader”, if some things fail, run it once more. Ask for help if need-be. ( GBATemp FTW :-p)
12) Run HBC
13) Select and load AnyRegionChanger M5....it'll say stuff about Korean Disc, IGNORE it.
14) Get into the options (Press A), and IGNORE the top section which has region change stuff and EULA stuff.
15) Look at the mid-bottom options, about installing 3.2 (or 3.3K), and leave it on 3.2E for PAL /3.2U for NTSC
16) Click "Go" and then answer then answer YES when it asks if you are sure.
17) Answer "NO" when it asks about Korean Disc Loading
18) Answer "YES" when it asks you to install special starfall-type hacks. Wait for finish, can take a few minutes.
19) Press any button when it is done to reboot.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thats it? just load preloader? no passwords or crap? lol sweet
smile.gif

thanks again hani
tongue.gif

ah crap just noticed i've got some hacks in the ini that are like, 'move disc channel' but i've had that in the ini since i first installed preloader, how come its never showed up in the systemhacks-> bit??

they say:

[Move DiscChannel]
version=258
offset=0x813A7BB0
value=0x60000000

[Regionfree Wii]
version=258
offset=0x813797EC
value=0x38600001

[Regionfree Wii]
version=258
offset=0x81377A98
value=0x38600001

i notice they all have version 258 when the ones that show have 290... that the problem? i dont know what region free wii hack is anyways, it already plays region free wii games...

DrRosenRosen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CoD WW works for me in the disc channel. The only ones I can't get to run still are ones that didn't work with Gamma in the first place: Bust a Move, DBZ3, Gottlieb Pinball all PAL running on an NTSC Wii gives a green screen or plays audio with no video. These I assume will never be fixed. The only one I want to work is Bust a Move for my wife but oh well reviews are crap anyway.

Edit: Oh and SSBB DB9 still freezes as well.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DrRosenRosen said:
CoD WW works for me in the disc channel. The only ones I can't get to run still are ones that didn't work with Gamma in the first place: Bust a Move, DBZ3, Gottlieb Pinball all PAL running on an NTSC Wii gives a green screen or plays audio with no video. These I assume will never be fixed. The only one I want to work is Bust a Move for my wife but oh well reviews are crap anyway.

Edit: Oh and SSBB DB9 still freezes as well.

In most cases a green screen freeze means that the game doesn't contain the code for you region video mode. Try it with Gamma and force PAL60 or SoftChip and disc region video mode setting. If that works, but with wrong colors, try my toy, look at my sig.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN