Homebrew RELEASE Noexs Remote Debugger

matt123337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
would you have instruction how make the USB work? I downloaded the usb4java but not sure what to do with it.
There is no usb support right now, it's been on my to-do list for a while just haven't had the time for it. I will probably end up using usb4java, just there also needs to be some work switch sided

2Siralv

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It says it right in the title, it's a remote debugger. If you're having trouble with that, here's some quick links to more info:
Remote Debugger

Ill bet you that you thought it was a remote debugger for the joycon not a remote debug tool for changing and adding values to game itwms giving you more itmes then intend but eh you knew all the info before any of us reading the post

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, just the basics, sm and loader. I'm on FW 5.1.0 with the exFAT update applied. Will try on Windows and report back.

Plus no nees to be a jerk the man is right this post dosent explain or detail what it does othwr then heres the file put it here change that and done

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
a fun toy to play with, was able to unlock ll store items from Brawler and Super Bomberman R with it and also succeed in sky rocket stats in xenoverse II on a lv14 char (max aka 100 on each stat) ^^

matt123337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when dumping, is the program using the real internet quota?
No it's entirely local, none of the dump goes over the internet.
noexes (and sysnetcheat) seems to be incompatible to firmware 6.0 due to debugmode :wacko:
Can you try with the latest version of hekate mod? I can't check out 6.0.0 rn, I don't have the best internet connection to download it.
Ill bet you that you thought it was a remote debugger for the joycon not a remote debug tool for changing and adding values to game itwms giving you more itmes then intend but eh you knew all the info before any of us reading the post

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Plus no nees to be a jerk the man is right this post dosent explain or detail what it does othwr then heres the file put it here change that and done
wat.

novalkun

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Can you try with the latest version of hekate mod? I can't check out 6.0.0 rn, I don't have the best internet connection to download it.

It seems the problem is from svc debug kernel patch. It makes the switch cannot sleep and wake up properlu but the noexs can run fine.

Last question. How to do search in floating option?

2Siralv

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

wat.

Others got what i said and that was i bet that you did not know this was a debugger for adding and changing game values over a connection but rather a joycon tool im gusseing? Becuase the guy is right this post dosent really detail it much.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Others got what i said and that was i bet that you did not know this was a debugger for adding and changing game values over a connection but rather a joycon tool im gusseing? Becuase the guy is right this post dosent really detail it much.
You know you're quoting the creator of the app, right?

Reactions: matt123337

2Siralv

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know you're quoting the creator of the app, right?

I was quoting straumli is he the creator? Im not hating im jst backing you up like you said its all thier n stuff thats what i was referring to my bad if offended anyone brother didnt mean to

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was quoting straumli is he the creator? Im not hating im jst backing you up like you said its all thier n stuff thats what i was referring to my bad if offended anyone brother didnt mean to
Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 6.40.24 PM.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone