1. BizkutPhilly

BizkutPhilly Banned
    Banned

United States
    noexos is not seeing my ip

2. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Verify your Switch's IP Address. Going to have to do that every time to verify.

3. LokeYourLord

LokeYourLord GBAtemp Regular

Korea, South
    So I tried a lot of ways to find the correct addresses for Gold in "Into The Dead 2", but I am just not able to find them. Has anyone else been successfull in trying to find the correct values for Gold in "Into The Dead 2"?

4. Kirby567fan

Kirby567fan GBAtemp Regular

Morocco
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem:
    Code:
    me.mdbell.noexs.core.ConnectionException: Result{mod=1, desc=106}
           at me.mdbell.noexs.core.Debugger.readmem(Debugger.java:274)
           at me.mdbell.noexs.ui.services.MemorySearchService$SearchTask.createDump(MemorySearchService.java:373)
           at me.mdbell.noexs.ui.services.MemorySearchService$SearchTask.refineSearch(MemorySearchService.java:211)
           at me.mdbell.noexs.ui.services.MemorySearchService$SearchTask.call(MemorySearchService.java:187)
           at me.mdbell.noexs.ui.services.MemorySearchService$SearchTask.call(MemorySearchService.java:172)
           at javafx.graphics/javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Unknown Source)
           at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
           at javafx.graphics/javafx.concurrent.Service.lambda$executeTask$6(Unknown Source)
           at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
           at javafx.graphics/javafx.concurrent.Service.lambda$executeTask$7(Unknown Source)
           at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
           at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
           at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Code:
    java.io.IOException: Not enough free space for dump!
           at me.mdbell.noexs.ui.services.MemorySearchService$SearchTask.createDump(MemorySearchService.java:335)
           at me.mdbell.noexs.ui.services.MemorySearchService$SearchTask.fullSearch(MemorySearchService.java:244)
           at me.mdbell.noexs.ui.services.MemorySearchService$SearchTask.call(MemorySearchService.java:189)
           at me.mdbell.noexs.ui.services.MemorySearchService$SearchTask.call(MemorySearchService.java:172)
           at javafx.graphics/javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Unknown Source)
           at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
           at javafx.graphics/javafx.concurrent.Service.lambda$executeTask$6(Unknown Source)
           at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
           at javafx.graphics/javafx.concurrent.Service.lambda$executeTask$7(Unknown Source)
           at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
           at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
           at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    After the first error, everytime I try ro search it gives me the second error.

5. wiitendo84

OP wiitendo84 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I get that sometimes on certain games. Try moving closer to your wifi if possible. Some games reallocate memory in between dumps as well. Just got to hope it works on the second dump.

6. Kirby567fan

Kirby567fan GBAtemp Regular

Morocco
    OK thanks for answering.

7. wiitendo84

United States
    I can tell you south park fractured but whole does this a lot. What I do is quit noexs and clear out the tmp folder on my computer. Go to a fight and do the initial search for health there, get hit and do another search. Unknown searches are probably going to be your worst nightmare if your game is doing this.

8. Wombleinc

Wombleinc Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there any reason why some of these things are so limited in what they can do?

For example using Cheat Engine and creating auto assembly scripts compared to literally only finding health and money with any of the Switch editors.

Some games with cheat engine hide their values in doubles or floats which it doesnt seem like any of the switch editors can find.

9. wiitendo84

United States
    Its a bit different with the switch side of things. Cheat engine reads the addresses on the fly whereas most of what we have for the switch requires us to "download" the ram to be able to read it. In these cases, we can't accurately put breakpoints on addresses unlike cheat engine which can. Noexs is probably at this point the most advanced hacking software we have for switch until someone else comes along and makes one that's better or comparable.

10. ReclaimerShawn

ReclaimerShawn GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Floats are found with a 32-bit search. Generally with Lesser Than, Lesser Than, and Not Equal Searches. It's tedious, but doable. If you know ahead of time your value is a float, you could just convert float to HEX notation. For instance, 120 in Float, according to this calculator (https://www.h-schmidt.net/FloatConverter/IEEE754.html), is 42F00000, so I'd search 42F00000 in Noexs. I'm not that sure about assembly, though. Noexs appears to have a dissassembler, but I've never been able to use it. I guess you could use IDA Pro and try to reverse engineer a game to make cheats.

11. mugenjikuu

mugenjikuu Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there any way to search for a new address without restarting the search and dumping the memory another time? Dumping every time for a new address takes up so much time and HDD space.

12. AlphaClover

AlphaClover Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there anyway to search for values that are not number based, like a character model?

13. Vidness

Vidness Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Does the Download/Upload in Memory Viewer just not work at this time?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Hacking, Noexs, Guide