Hacking No Zhu Zhu pets games work on my daughters R4i gold

Deepy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just bought my daughter a R4i gold V2.0 cart from www.r4ids.com - seems like most games work fine with their fw and akaio 1.86a both availible on their site, but ofcourse not the zu zhu pets games that she really wants :( - tried all of them, and different releases - any1 know if these games have some kind of protection on them or if it's possible to get them to work on the r4i gold from www.r4ids.com ? maybe with another fw or something? - sorry kind of a noob here :)

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, format your Micro SD card with this. Second, download the YSmenu kernel here and extract it to the root of your Micro SD card. Finally, download this DAT update. Extract the four updated .dat files (savlib.dat, extinfo.dat, etc...) from step three into the YSmenu folder that you extracted to the root of your micro sd card in step two. When your computer prompts you, answer "yes" to copying and replacing all four files. Now you can add all your zhu zhu pet games and they will all work. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)