Gaming No Wii Menu

cypher1055

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have software 4.1 on my wii & never had any problems.I downloaded Red steel & wanted to test it through USB loader, which restarted my wii but rather coming to Wii menu it went to Boot Mii configuration which was working fine to load Homebrew but wouldn't load system menu.So I restored nand back up which now takes it to the first warning page that is when it asks you of press A & then it goes to a black screen.I can play games through Homebrew>usb loader but can't get to wii menu.I have reinstalled ios 60 but no improvement.
Need urgent help please.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reinstalling the System Menu won't fix anything, unless the NAND backup was damaged.

To be honest, I don't have a clue on how to fix this. Are you sure the NAND backup wasn't damaged?

H.K.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
if i was you , and since you can access homebrew , put syscheck in your apps folder, then load it and let it produce the sysckeck.csv file, this should be the first step to check out what ioses you have now and what is missing, keeping in mind the version of wii you have and the installed ioses (cioses) from the softmodding you followed.
good luck.

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
If you want to try reinstalling the 4.1 system menu, load Dop-Mii, through the hbc, you can choose to download and install any system menu through it.

Good Luck .. :>

cypher1055

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
H.K. said:
if i was you , and since you can access homebrew , put syscheck in your apps folder, then load it and let it produce the sysckeck.csv file, this should be the first step to check out what ioses you have now and what is missing, keeping in mind the version of wii you have and the installed ioses (cioses) from the softmodding you followed.
good luck.

Where can I find this systemcheck app?

cypher1055

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now I have been able to get system menu back using the following method & files.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAwwUtjZUn4

Now it has given me system menu 3.2.Now I wanted to update shop channel to download bbc iplayer & I used Shop channel updater through HBC but when I try to login to shop channel I get an error 201009.So I tried to update my menu to 4.1(Previously installed) & when I installed it,I got the black screen again, I installed the ios 60 & tried with menu 4.1, with no luck, tried with ios 70 & system menu 4.2 no luck, then used DOP Mii to reinstall & patch all of the ios & update shop channel but still the outcome was the same that is after installation, I get a black screen, so I have to run nand back up again & then need to install ios 30 & system menu file, which gives me menu 3.2.
Problem with 3.2 is it freezes if I go to picture channel & secondly I cann't log on to shop channel to download bbc iplayer.
Any suggestions??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8