No USB Loaders Work Anymore

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Jaleel121, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Jaleel121
    OP

Jaleel121 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2012
    United States
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

I can't seem to get any USB Loaders working anymore. They used to work, but now, all of a sudden, they don't. on USB L GX, It says it loads game, but freezes on a black screen. on CFG, it says loading game, but it freezes there. I never had any problem with these before, but for them to just stop loading games makes no sense at all. I also have Neogamma, and when The loaders worked, i had no problem between the two (if that matters). What can i do to solve this problem?
    Edit: I have re-hacked using ModMii.

2. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

Jan 14, 2012
    Ideas factory :)
    Syscheck is ok, can you try a tiny game off a usb stick to see if it's a hdd issue. Just make sure it's fat32 with a wbfs game in wbfs folder.
    Good luck

3. Jaleel121
    OP

Jaleel121 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2012
    United States
    I guess I'll remove all games except NSMB since it already has a low file size. I mean, it worked with the same USB stick before........
    I'll post results later.

4. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

Jan 14, 2012
    Ideas factory :)
    no i meant try another USB device :)

5. Jaleel121
    OP

Jaleel121 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2012
    United States
    Oh, ok. I mean, it's just weird that it just won't load games anymore. It detects the games.I played my backups plenty of times before off of that exact USB stick, so.......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice