Hacking No savemiifrii

dudenator

King of the Carts
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a low level brick wii that can't get into savemiifrii so I was wondering if I can auto boot a disc with a modchip but without savemii.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you shouldn't be able to autoboot a disc well depends how did you get the low level brick delete an ios or what?

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You are sure u use the right port and timing(try it some times)?

Also please answer to the question from KaiWren. It's recommend to use a original controller, also EASUS work for me but other models sometimes didn't work.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
With a first party controller, you cant hold down all directions at once unless you dissasemble the controller. You are doing that right>

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
dudenator said:
i got it from an update of wii sports resort that i bought and its from my region

Have you been on 4.0 or 4.1 then downgraded sometime in the past, cause if you did, and then upgrading with wii sports could mean your running on a Stubed IOS50 with a 3.4 firmware which would equal a Brick, this kind of brick you can't recovery from unless you had previously had bootmii installed to boot2 , other than that you would have to sent it to nintendo, if this is not the case, then move on from this post

KaiWren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a similar brick, and the only thing i was able to do was send it in. luckily my wii was under warranty, and i apparently screwed the pooch so bad that nintendo sent me a refurb. my brick came from downgrading to 3.2 from 4.0, and the disc trying to update to 3.4.

KaiWren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is your wii out of warranty? i've heard tell of them covering it under warranty even if it's out, so *fingers crossed*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1