No savemiifrii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dudenator, Aug 9, 2009.

1. dudenator
    OP

dudenator King of the Carts

Mar 7, 2009
    Canada
    Alberta
    I have a low level brick wii that can't get into savemiifrii so I was wondering if I can auto boot a disc with a modchip but without savemii.

2. KaiWren

KaiWren Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2009
    United States
    Are you using a 3rd party GC controller? Or an official nintendo one?

3. DarkLG

DarkLG Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!

Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    Indiana
    No you shouldn't be able to autoboot a disc well depends how did you get the low level brick delete an ios or what?

4. dudenator
    OP

Mar 7, 2009
    Canada
    Alberta
    i got it from an update of wii sports resort that i bought and its from my region

5. HiBit

HiBit GBAtemp Fan

Jun 19, 2009
    Gambia, The
    You are sure u use the right port and timing(try it some times)?

Also please answer to the question from KaiWren. It's recommend to use a original controller, also EASUS work for me but other models sometimes didn't work.

6. dudenator
    OP

Mar 7, 2009
    Canada
    Alberta
    I have been using an official controller by the way. And i tried about 10,000 times.

7. OSW

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    With a first party controller, you cant hold down all directions at once unless you dissasemble the controller. You are doing that right>

8. Thomas83Lin

Thomas83Lin Retro Gamer

Jul 22, 2009
    United States
    Have you been on 4.0 or 4.1 then downgraded sometime in the past, cause if you did, and then upgrading with wii sports could mean your running on a Stubed IOS50 with a 3.4 firmware which would equal a Brick, this kind of brick you can't recovery from unless you had previously had bootmii installed to boot2 , other than that you would have to sent it to nintendo, if this is not the case, then move on from this post

9. KaiWren

KaiWren Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2009
    United States
    I had a similar brick, and the only thing i was able to do was send it in. luckily my wii was under warranty, and i apparently screwed the pooch so bad that nintendo sent me a refurb. my brick came from downgrading to 3.2 from 4.0, and the disc trying to update to 3.4.

10. dudenator
    OP

Mar 7, 2009
    Canada
    Alberta
    Yeah sad times. Oh well to nintendo it goes. I'm really looking forward to that $100 dollars I am gonna have to pay.

11. KaiWren

KaiWren Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2009
    United States
    is your wii out of warranty? i've heard tell of them covering it under warranty even if it's out, so *fingers crossed*