Gaming No Pandora's Tower hype thread?

h8uthemost

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is kinda shocking. I've finished Last Story, but in the middle of that game I saw the trailer of Pandora's Tower, and just from that trailer it looks SOOO much better of a game to me(and Last Story was a good game). I literally cannot wait for it.

Guess I should start Xenoblade while I'm waiting though. I still haven't played it...

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
That is kinda shocking. I've finished Last Story, but in the middle of that game I saw the trailer of Pandora's Tower, and just from that trailer it looks SOOO much better of a game to me(and Last Story was a good game). I literally cannot wait for it.

Guess I should start Xenoblade while I'm waiting though. I still haven't played it...
  1. I've seen a hype thread for it, but I don't think anybody has posted in it for awhile.
  2. Learn what "literally" means.

Reactions: 1 person

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Last Story && Xenoblade are great however..just by looking at the Pandora's Tower trailers...game looks "meh"

dayjay

Trophies
XP
Country
ONM UK has given it 70% saying that it's "A dark and mature story dogged by some ropey controls and camera angles".

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played the Japanese release...meh.

Its one of those C grade games. You may pirate it or buy it when its cheap but not really something worth hyping up or paying full price for.

The only reason it is even known is because 1. its published by Nintendo 2. it was added to the Operation Rainfall.

Basically any success this game can get will purely be on the back of that.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
It looks like it could be interesting. The problem is Nintendo won't release much info on it, just like The Last Story and Xenoblade. At this point, I suspect they just don't want to be proven wrong. All they would have to do is translate a couple of the Japanese trailers, but they won't do that.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like it could be interesting. The problem is Nintendo won't release much info on it, just like The Last Story and Xenoblade. At this point, I suspect they just don't want to be proven wrong. All they would have to do is translate a couple of the Japanese trailers, but they won't do that.
They released a ton of info on all three games, long trailers and everything.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
They released a ton of info on all three games, long trailers and everything.
Not in English.

JoostinOnline

Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1