Homebrew no official transfer method is possible prior to bank release pkhex

zongalito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i'm sorry if this a dumb question but since english is not my native language i dont quite understand what this means
but is happening with almost every pokemon i move from ORAS/XY to SM so i dont know what is the problem with them.

zongalito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
try to do it without exporting your save file or using homebrew/injection
what i did is to use pksm to bring ORAS/XY pokemon to the bank and them take them pack to SUN, but whether i try to transfer a pokemon it says that the pokemon cant be transfered, so i decided to check in PkHex if there was something odd and that was the message i got but i dont know what to do about it

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i did is to use pksm to bring ORAS/XY pokemon to the bank and them take them pack to SUN, but whether i try to transfer a pokemon it says that the pokemon cant be transfered, so i decided to check in PkHex if there was something odd and that was the message i got but i dont know what to do about it
riddle me this: how would you transfer if you didn't have PKHeX or Homebrew?

you can't, hence why "no official method to transfer pokemon exists" until a Pokemon Bank update is released with the official transfer method.

Reactions: Zidapi

zongalito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
riddle me this: how would you transfer if you didn't have PKHeX or Homebrew?

you can't, hence why "no official method to transfer pokemon exists" until a Pokemon Bank update is released with the official transfer method.
i used the homebrew app PKSM to transfer between saves
and to check the pokemon i used the pkHex pc version
but then it means that i should wait for a pokebank update?

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used the homebrew app PKSM to transfer between saves
and to check the pokemon i used the pkHex pc version
but then it means that i should wait for a pokebank update?
... there is no way to transfer 6->7 if you don't 'cheat'. Please re-read my replies and ask yourself how anyone can do it without an exploited system (spoiler: you cant).

zongalito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
well yes you are right, there is no legal why now to get the rest of pokemon, there isnt even a national dex with the... 801? pokemon
thanks now i understand, now lets close this thread

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Question related to this: Should I refrain from having hacked Pokemon while connected to internet on my Pokemon Moon? I initially added some of my old Pokemon from Pearl and Black by using PKHex, but then went back cuz I was afraid I could get banned or something. After all, those Pokemon should not exist in the first place. And fyi: I'm not talking about wanting to use them in link battles or anything, but simply having them in my party and then say, accessing the online version of Festival Plaza .. could that be bad? I think it fires up GameSync when you connect to FP so that was my main concern ..

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question related to this: Should I refrain from having hacked Pokemon while connected to internet on my Pokemon Moon? I initially added some of my old Pokemon from Pearl and Black by using PKHex, but then went back cuz I was afraid I could get banned or something. After all, those Pokemon should not exist in the first place. And fyi: I'm not talking about wanting to use them in link battles or anything, but simply having them in my party and then say, accessing the online version of Festival Plaza .. could that be bad? I think it fires up GameSync when you connect to FP so that was my main concern ..
You're safe to access the internet with hacked/non-legal mons, as long as you don't attempt to trade or battle with them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2