No$GBA Help [Pokemon Black/White]

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Sabeta, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2010
  1. Sabeta

Newcomer Sabeta Member

Sep 19, 2010
    United States
    Hello, I'm new here. (I'll go find some introduction thread later)
    I, unfortunately do not have access to any form of R4, or Acekard, nor anything of the like. All I have are Emulators. I realized pretty quickly that Pokemon Black and White doesn't work on the No$GBA (And that No$Gba is pretty much dead, so yeah.), So is there some sort of Action Replay/Patch (The former being preferred in my case, as I seem to have rotten luck with patching much of anything.) either completed or under production that would enable Pokemon Black and White to be played on the No$GBA?

I am fully aware that DeSmuME will allow the game to work just fine, albeit without Exp gain, but workable nonetheless. I am currently playing it there in fact, but my computer isn't a ninja, and so the game is perpetually running at about 20-50% Speed. (Yes, I have already switched all of the options to optimize performance.) From what I've seen it is indeed possible, but I can't find any clue as to how to make it work for me.

I apologize if this topic is redundant, and has been answered elsewhere. If this is the case please direct me to the other topic, particularly if the issue is resolved there.

TL;DR: I can't get Pokemon Black nor White to work on the No$GBA, do you guys here have a fix for it at all, and if not are you working on one. Also, I am playing it on DeSmuME, but it runs slowly despite me optimizing all of the options. Picture below is for reference. Please, and thank you in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.