ROM Hack NO$GBA Fix yet?

LWfacepalm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone found a way of getting pokemon HG/SS to work on it yet, apart from the quick fingered one.
That didnt work on mine so im still looking for ways.
Post in here if some one finds a better way which works.

ashley_riot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry to ask but what's the quick fingered trick or whatever, i understand it has something to do with reseting at some point?
i have the 2.7 version of nocash and it freezes just when the character gets miniaturized

ok found it, i will try it.

ashley_riot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the folder i have nocash in says 2.7 but going to the about option in the emulator it does say 2.6a, so you're right.
it does work perfectly for me so far though, i can save and all, and i don't have to press * that fast, i did it well beyond the nintendo logo appeared and it still sent me to the main ds menu and then i could access my savegame with no problems.
does it freeze a lot like it does with some carts using nocash? or is it right now the best way to play the game?

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ashley_riot said:
the folder i have nocash in says 2.7 but going to the about option in the emulator it does say 2.6a, so you're right.
it does work perfectly for me so far though, i can save and all, and i don't have to press * that fast, i did it well beyond the nintendo logo appeared and it still sent me to the main ds menu and then i could access my savegame with no problems.
does it freeze a lot like it does with some carts using nocash? or is it right now the best way to play the game?

My understanding is that the No$GBA 2.7 is 2.6a but has added malware to it. You might want to check your computer for infections if you did indeed download the "2.7" version.

ashley_riot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i did not download it, i got it from a friend, and i have it in both my pc and laptop and i screen both regularly for malware, adware and obviously more important stuff and i have nothing dangerous, but thanks for the heads up.

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
ashley_riot said:
When does the Nintendo logo appear.. o.O; I swear I've not seen Nintendo come up. >.>;

edit: Never mind. I did it. o.o;

ashley_riot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the first screen says nintendo, it's not circled like the actual logo but i thought what i was saying could be understood, what i wanted to say is that it's not necessary to be that fast pressing *. Anyway, you're picky but right.

Chase-san

Trophies
Website
www.csdgn.org
XP
Country
United States
Well if your using no$gba you can ender the ARDS code:
Code:
020DD9DC E1A00000
In raw mode to get past the black screens. However other problems might still happen to you, but this fixes the scene transition block

if that doesn't work (it should though) you can try this one instead
Code:
020DD9E4 E1A00000

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?