datBoiWes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

So I just installed an HWflycore in my mariko. The chip seems to glitch fine but it always just shows the rocket ship screen no matter what I do. If I put a blank SD card in, it says "No Bin", but if I put hekate on the sd card it reads "No SD" I am very familiar with micro soldering and I inspected all my connections and they seem fine. Does anyone have any idea of what could be causing this?

Thank you!

datBoiWes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay so I got it to work with another SD card, a samsung evo. The 512gb card I have is a brand new sandisk ultra 120mb/s. I thought this was one of the more compatible cards? The card works when the switch has booted to OFW. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be happening?
If I have to buy another SD card, which ones are my best bet?

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I got it to work with another SD card, a samsung evo. The 512gb card I have is a brand new sandisk ultra 120mb/s. I thought this was one of the more compatible cards? The card works when the switch has booted to OFW. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be happening?
Iirc that’s a known issue with the chips until they are updated

The older firmware didn’t have the best SD card compatibly

Excitedguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Stick with Samsung cards, it's a known issue with SD card compatibility with that particular version of hwfly. Other brands are hit or miss but haven't heard of a single Samsung SD card not working with it.

datBoiWes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stick with Samsung cards, it's a known issue with SD card compatibility with that particular version of hwfly. Other brands are hit or miss but haven't heard of a single Samsung SD card not working with it.
Okay I will! Thanks so much for the help!

Maybe one day I'll try to update the chip, but its not worth it for just SD card compatibility

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c