Homebrew No audio in Gensplusgx Sega CD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dontuuch17
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,279
  • Replies Replies 2

Dontuuch17

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Feb 20, 2019
Messages
89
Reaction score
75
Trophies
1
Age
56
XP
1,256
Country
United States
Using the latest version of gensplus gx 1.7.5. I'm trying to play snatcher. The game came as an iso file with separate mp3s.

I read through the readme and it said they need to be wav so I converted them to wav and made sure it was 44.1khz, but I still don't hear any audio. What gives??
 
Instead of just converting the music, maybe you'd be better off mounting the disc image (with and without the converted WAV files, try both) on a virtual disc drive, and use a program such as Imgburn to make a bin / cue version and try that one.

You could also just look for another dump. One that's actually good, and avoid these headaches.
 
Totally. I got sick of trying to make it work and just found another dump that came as a bin and cue file. Worked like a charm.
 

Site & Scene News